Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Aug. 1.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Apr 9, 2003.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

2. loudnowlouder

loudnowlouder 1/2 ton status

i wouldnt mind seein that show, even in my area, too bad i already know the tickets will be too expensive...
    maybe if it plays at the post pavilion i can get a lawn ticket...
    still probably be 30 bucks for sittin in the grass and hope it doesnt rain

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

The ones for Denver are $55.00 to $75.00 , nnot bad for those bands.

4. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

The only one worth seeing is Metallica. Whether or not people subscribe to the 'Metallica sold out' theory, they are one of the best live bands I have ever seen. Plenty of the old stuff still gets played. Anyone see em on the 'Justice' tour? Off the ****in hinges.

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I'd love too see them just for thier old stuff they'll play. I'm also a big fan of Linkin Park. I'm seeing them 2 weeks from sat., but I'd go see them again also. Besides, Aug 1, is the day befor mt B-day.

6. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

i like linkin park... limp is pretty much lame, and metalica is just old poop imo... makes me think of my middle/high school days of the late-80s/early 90s. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

j

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    and metalica is just old poop imo...

[/ QUOTE ] I'd still go to see them play thier old songs. I'm more thinnking of going for the road trip. A small group of friends up here are talkinng about going. Think it'd be fun, haven't been a a roadtrip with friends for a concert in quite a few years.

8. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

to each their own... Im not a big fan of the whole concert environment personally. generally too dark, too loud, and way to much mob-mentality (read complete lack of sane individual thought). Pretty scary if you really think about it. anyway, like i said, to each their own. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

j

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Yeah, but this one is going to be at the Denver Bronco's stateum. I love outdoors concerts !!!! Best concert I want to so far was at Sandstone in KC.

10. ducttape114

ducttape114 1/2 ton status

im going on Aug 9th i belive to LA!!! a buddy got a few tickets. like, im so stoked!!!!! anyways, hope to see ya'll there!!!!

11. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

NO FAWKING WAY!!!!!I refuse to sit threw stinkin ****** park and fred durst the worst just to watch metallica.I love em and all but eh eh.ill buy their album watch their vids but no way will i pay 70 bucks to see stinkin linkin fags. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

12. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

The "and Justice" tour was smokin'! Saw it at the LA Coliseum when they were part of the "Monsters of Rock". Ten thousand person stage rush /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif. Absolutely the best Metallica show I've seen (seen them four times). Oh, the memories, or lack of.... /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

John

13. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    like, im so stoked!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="green"> Like for sure! Totally gag me with a spoon!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Sorry, you induced a flashback there... /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif</font>

14. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    NO FAWKING WAY!!!!!I refuse to sit threw stinkin ****** park and fred durst the worst just to watch metallica.I love em and all but eh eh.ill buy their album watch their vids but no way will i pay 70 bucks to see stinkin linkin fags. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

[/ QUOTE ] It's the other way around for me. I'll mainly go for Linkin Park, and older Metallica. Then sit through the sellout crap becouse my bro who's driving (Gas milage car "98 Monte Carlo") like all Metallica.