Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

AUSTIN FOLKS----MUDDIN SUNDAY

Discussion in 'Plains Region' started by 74beater, Feb 28, 2003.

1. 74beater

74beater 1/2 ton status

ME AND BALLS OF FIRE ARE PLANNING TO GO MUDDIN SUNDAY AT LIEF JOHNSON BETWEEN RR AND P-VILLE...SHOULD BE AROUND 2PM..

DIRECTION

GOING NORTH ON 35 FROM AUSTIN TAKE THE GRAND AVE EXIT
    GO THRU THE LIGHT ON FEEDER
    THE FIRST RIGHT IS ROYCE LN TURN THERE..THIS IS JUST BEFORE
    LIEF JOHNSON BODY SHOP
    THE ENTRANCE IS JUST PAST THE CEMENT PLANT

ALL HAIL THE ALMIGHTY SAWZALL /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. Nonesuch

Nonesuch 1/2 ton status

I have been out there a few times /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif. Do you know who owns it? I have not been out there in a long time since it is so unclear /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif as to what is private/public. Being a huge detention pond, you would think it was totally public, but those /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif guys with shot guns seem to disagree(another story). Depending on what your reply is, I may show up /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif. It would be kind of fun playing in mud since it has been a long time since I have /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif.
    Justin /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. 74beater

74beater 1/2 ton status

not sure on the land issue...but i have been out there many
    times with no trouble....
    it's just a gaint sand box

all hail the almighty sawzall /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

4. balls of fire

balls of fire Registered Member

I go over there pretty often. There is a lot of wantbe hunters that try to go over there dering season. But they have no right to run you off. The man that owns the cement plant owns the land. I was just over their on tues.& wed. I have never had any problems over their. There are some motocyles that hang out over there too. The name of the street is picadilly. That you turn onto off the north frontage road. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

5. txbluethunder

txbluethunder 1/2 ton status

84k5cedric, 77 mud buddy and i went over there thursday night. my first time mudding and i'll tell you one thing. rock crawling leaves your truck much cleaner. i don't see how you mud guys can stand trying to work on a muddy truck.

6. balls of fire

balls of fire Registered Member

Just want to know who is all coming out? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

7. Nonesuch

Nonesuch 1/2 ton status

I have to agree with you here Russel. That [censored] gets everywhere. But its kind of fun to watch. I am not to big on mud anymore just for those reasons. You have to get so damn dirty!
    Justin

8. Nonesuch

Nonesuch 1/2 ton status

I am still debating it. I will PM Shelby my cell number. Call me closer to 2 to see if I am going. I have to run my wife around town a little so I wont't be home to check the board.
    Justin