Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Austin run to the Slab .......

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Stoopalini, Dec 4, 2000.

1. Stoopalini

Stoopalini 1/2 ton status

.....was awesome!

I had a great time everybody! We had 4 trucks this time, 3 Blazers and one Suburban (just for you ... hawk) [​IMG]

No one really got stuck, [​IMG] although I had to rock myself free twice [​IMG] There was a slight mist in the air the whole time, but I hardly even noticed with all the excitement going on. The granite was a little slick, but with our tires aired down to 23/25 psi, it was no problem.

We noticed another Blazer pull in the Slab and we wondered if it was you, Blazerguy? It was a blue/white blazer ......

Anyway, thanks again to Charles and Cheri for leading the way up there! We all had a great time!

Thomas.

-- '84 K5 Blazer --
    http://Stoopalini.coloradok5.com

2. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

My K5 has two sheared off manifolds studs so it's outta comission for the time being.[​IMG]
    Glad ya'll had fun[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]FUN WITH 31's![​IMG]

3. rockosangel

rockosangel 1/2 ton status

We had a blast too... Like you said the mist didn't matter much, we were having too much fun... I'm still susprised those running boards didn't come off that suburban! I am gonna go get the pics developed tonight and we will post them soon. We did hear from Texan last night. We passed him on 29 on the way home. He showed up a little after we left! Next time Texan...Sorry we missed ya. It was a great time. Can't wait to go again!

http://www.rockosangel.coloradok5.com

4. Phyte

Phyte 1/2 ton status

It was fun.. I'm so glad that those hubs fixed my little problem. Brooke and I can't wait for the next one.

Phyte

5. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

Great run guys.. Wish we didn't leave so soon.. Texan showed up around 4.. we passed him on Hwy 29 heading home.
    Cheri was like "nice blazer". Texan has a sweet looking ride.. Blue blazer with 4 inches of lift and 35's.
    Next run we'll plan out in advance at least a month out.
    How about we post it in the "Blazin Trails" section of the post.. so we don't tie up the main forum.

(updated) http://www.rocko.coloradok5.com

6. xhawkx

xhawkx Registered Member

I'M GLAD those running boards didn't come off!! ;-)
    I had a blast with my suburban out there. I look forward to doing it again. Got a couple of other guys who'd like to go with us next time.

Definitely let me know...