Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Auto and misc. parts

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by big pappa b, Aug 19, 2003.

1. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

Jan 3, 2003
    1. New RCI bucket seat w/blue and black cover..small hole in back of cover from mouse /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif <font color="red"> ....$50 </font>

2. New 8point roll cage bought for early 70's Camaro. Still in box except for main hoop. Bought from Summit for I believe $175... <font color="red"> sell for $125 </font> When they shipped it to me there was a $75 truck freight fee..IT"S HEAVY!

3. 3 speed manual trans w/NP205 adapter..make offer

4. 7' Satellite dish with receiver,remote and all parts except center feedhorn (movers lost it) plus 150' outside cable to house. Used only 1 year (moved)Make reasonable offer..Costs over $3000 new

5. Several (15) Rubbermaid 5 shelf plastic shelves, 6ft tall. Used in our Supplement store for 1yr. 150Lb per shelf capacity. $40 for new at Lowes... <font color="red"> Sell for half... $20 </font>

6. 4 Factory aluminum mags off 92 Miata with bald tires (or no tires) <font color="red"> $150 for the set </font>

7. Still have a lot a supplement s left too. Mostly Fat Burner type, vitamins and some low carb food products.

My house is full and I need to make room for new parts /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif