Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Auto parts counter guys please read...

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Shaggy, May 31, 2003.

1. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> I'm trying to track down the application for a master cylinder, but all I have to go on is the brand and the UPC barcode number. It's an Autospecialty (TRW) master cylinder, the UPC number is 792088096296. The part number is not available. Thanks for any help... </font>

2. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

I'v got a mission, I'll post back tomorrow chief!

-Jeremy

3. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

does the master cylinder have any casting numbers in it, I can go by that too.

4. Rolled

Rolled 1/2 ton status

I think there is some web sites that you can type in the UPC code and find out what it is.

55Willy

I lived in Eugene for 14 years and spent several thousand dollars at the Knechts on West 11th and City View (I think) until the manager would not replace a $15 water pump that was no good. I forget his name but do me a favor and tell all the managers to kiss my ass /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif That is, if you work at that branch.

5. willyswanter

willyswanter 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Yeah 55 has been the manager at that branch for a few years now /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

J/K

Anyway, Evan is away all weekend and won't be back till sunday night.

6. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

I'm the assistant at the hiway 99 store,LOL

and some people think we get to wave a magic wand on our defectives and returns...nope we have company policys as do most businesses,LOL

I'v spent thousands at my store(closest to my house) for the last 11 or so years and have yet to have a problem with ANYTHING. Our starters and waterpumps which are remans and hold a 2 year warrenty...I'v had em for over 6 years with no problem.

And if it was the same manager as who is there now... He bitched about getting 2 days instead of just the one and half they were getting since it wouldn't work with his wifes schedule....some people just don't get it...LOL

-Jeremy