Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

autometer or fix POS stock guages

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by nerraw117, Aug 17, 2005.

1. nerraw117

nerraw117 1/2 ton status

refer to this post http://coloradok5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146393 to see what i am talking about. but basically i have to get a new ecm, new wiring under dash, new guage bezel, new speedo cable, and new vss stuff to get my speedo to work. should i go through all this and trying to find all these parts used in good condition and hope i can get it to work? or should i just throw some autometer guages in? and can i see some pics of some of your dash's with autometer. i have seen alot of your pics and so far i like rene's (trustyk5) the best. and how did yall hook up the check engine light and turn signals and hi beam indicators?

2. walla2k5

walla2k5 1/2 ton status

Guages replace warning (idiot) lights....Before you have a problem.:D

3. RootBreaker

RootBreaker 3/4 ton status Premium Member

I have zero problems with the stockers...yeah the others look cool... but if stock works great... however seems that none of yours work... so then I would go the long route (like there is a short route here :haha: ) and probably make my own gauges setup.....