Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Available in February

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by 79Stomper, Jan 12, 2005.

1. 79Stomper

79Stomper 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Going fuel injection so my semi new intake and carb are up for sale. These have been on the truck for just over a year and a half with less than 5000 miles put on them in the time frame. Was not a daily driver but was driven on Big Truck Friday to work and to the trails.

1- Edelbrock Performer 1406 carb with off road kit. 600 CFM w/ electric choke. Have the box and paperwork on it. Is tuned and running on my truck now.

1- Edelbrock Performer 2101 Intake. has the EGR block off plate installed on it. Again currently installed on truck and runs great. I believe I still have the box for this one as well but will have to check my storage building.

Looking to get 250 for the set and reasonable offers will be considered.

1- Q-jet Unknown status of this was given to me and I was going to use as a core or a rebuild but will not need this anymore. Make an offer.

Again will not be available until February so payment will be expected before delivery. I will give a date in the coming weeks when it will be available and will ship as soon as payment is received.

2. dcell152

dcell152 Registered Member

carb & intake ?

how much would the shipping be to zip 04730. vary intersted

3. 79Stomper

You have PM:grin:

4. CaveBlazin

CaveBlazin 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I'll give you a DOLLAR for that q-jet I gave you?? And I'll give you 10$ For the newer one? Sounds like a deal to me!!

5. 79Stomper

Come and get the Q-jet and its yours. As far as 10 dollars for the rest, I will trade you intake/carb for your K5.:D :D