Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Avery's picture update...;)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Avery4jc, Jul 27, 2006.

1. Avery4jc

Avery4jc 1 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

These really have no place but I thought I would share anyways. Three things, first do you guys seem to find yourself working like this more often lately because of the heat? Late at night with the floods going...:D

Next is my spare that I picked up before attempting to go to Pismo and although it's not too exciting it's worthy of being thrown in this random mix of updates, I got it mounted and balanced for $40 and the tread is pretty new too. Not a full size spare but it's pretty darn big.

Lastly are two pictures that I snapped of my sister's friend's truck who came over to watch a movie tonight. They seem to be spending a lot of time together if you ask me but what do I know, I'm just the younger brother. He's ok with me though, he just drove this from Fresno to Los Angeles and back and he just got it running again after sitting for over 4 months!

Ok that's it but I had those pictures on my camera and thought I would share.

-Avery

picture 006.jpg

picture 007.jpg

picture 010.jpg

picture 011.jpg

picture 014.jpg

2. Avery4jc

last pictures...

picture 012.jpg

picture 008.jpg

picture 009.jpg

3. 1BadK-30

1BadK-30 1/2 ton status

i have to say, your truck is really clean :bow:

4. Avery4jc

lol, go to my website in my sig and look at the pictures on there, they are much better.

I would love to get it dirty but until I fix the tranny and put 5.13's in the axles I don't see any point in heading out just to hurt more stuff.

I'm going to give http://www.maddogtransmissions.com/new_index.htm a call and see what he can do for me. He seems pretty cool and his prices are spot on with what every other major company has offered.

-Avery