Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Aw hell ya, I've got to rant and rave for a few

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Oct 11, 2002.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Aw hell ya, I\'ve got to rant and rave for a few

UNGRATEFUL PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!

Now that I have the topic announced, it's time for ole Bubba Ray to testify and speechify about some of the ungrateful bullsh*t I've encountered the last couple of days.

First subsection of this here sermon is on some of the crap I've received for the pictures I put up from the Off Road Expo. Now let me state this, none of these comments/actions were perpetrated by anyone on here. I posted the link on a couple of other websites and so far on those websites, I've gotten the "that's gay" due to the fact that I have the pics up at ImageStation and that poster even went so far to provide sarcastic commentary. The other thread was hijacked with someone else's pics of the jiggly at the show and I'm probably gonna go back to that thread and rip the loser a new one since I'm getting worked up over this.

But that is nothing compared to this crap. At the Expo, I bought a couple tickets for a couple of raffles. I knew going in I probably wouldn't win due to the limited amount of funds I had, so I felt better donating to the groups holding the raffles.

Now what happened was one group posted the winner of their raffle, and I made comments about the raffle being rigged, but I included the appropriate smilies and telling the guy thanks for the chance and the booth they had going. Well out of nowhere, a third party chimes in saying that it was the " Hey racers and vendors won all the prizes at the ????? booth. REASON - they are the ones that cracked open their wallets to buy the tickets." WTF??? After reading this, I felt like my contribution was unappreciated. Furthermore, this was a representive from a land use group that I don't even belong to telling me this. So I post my rebuttle, telling this person that I spent what I could and if she didn't like it, she could send the money I gave them to the other group. So far, no reply.

I ask, just WTF is wrong with some people?

2. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

Re: Aw hell ya, I\'ve got to rant and rave for a few

well Bubba, here's how ole' Uglychevy see's it. Sit back and let this dumb@$$ lip off in yer behalf for a second /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Some people are just too stupid to know that absolutly NOBODY wants to hear what they have to say because they are the DUMBEST FU**ER walking the earth. Further more they have the couth and brains ( for those of you, this means COMMON SENSE ) of a gnat and thats all there is too it. Its just that simple, like thier brains /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif All I can say is just be glad itll catch up to them someday, and bite em in the arse.

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

In honar of this rant, ive posted a joke along these same lines /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif