Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Awesome Friday Night

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mikey_d05, Nov 5, 2005.

1. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Came home from school at noon yesterday and met up with a bunch of friends from high school and headed up to the Disturbed concert in Minneapolis. It was an AWESOME concert. They decided to book a smaller club and play it twice (last night and tonight) instead of playing a bigger venue once. It was the kickoff concert for the Jagermeister Music Tour. Their front man really knows how to get the crowd going as well. I had a blast. They were giving out a ****load of free CD's afterwards as well, I have samplers from like four different bands as well as the Jag music tour CD.

Got to talk to another CK5 member last night as well. Sam (Grieby54) gave me a ring in the afternoon and I had to call him back after the concert. I was dumb enough not to wear earplugs though so I couldn't hear most of what he said. :o My ears are still ringing but it was soooooo worth it.

We got to the hotel and the guys and I kicked back and had a few. We were on our way out to eat when a group of girls we met at the concert walked into the hotel. We went out to eat and then came back and played P&A until like 6 this morning.

Anyways, these are just my ramblings about my Friday night/Saturday morning...yes, alcohol was inbobled. :D

2. spongeidys

spongeidys 1/2 ton status

i got to lots of concerts...last friday saw soulfly...sunday before that saw GWAR!! i was cuetipping green alien spunk out of my ears for a week..i dont like talking on the phone cause all the concers/friends bands loud music in a basement everyday for 3 years makes your hearing suck

3. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

most of the shows on that tour are that way. They are playing Philly 3 days in a row I think. Too bad everyone one of the shows that is close is on a weekday night when I'm back west at school :mad:

4. Grieby54

Grieby54 1/2 ton status

Yea... I had to repeat everything about 3 times...

We'll get together for a concert and get drunk some time... no worries ;-)

5. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

I got stood up so I bought a $30 BB gun and drove around with my friend and shot at street signs and other inanimate objects. Friday night sucked. :rotfl: