Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Awesome tires, Cheap Price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by JT Topless 75, Mar 27, 2003.

1. JT Topless 75

JT Topless 75 Registered Member

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

Man, I have got to tell you guys, I just got an awesome deal on a set of treads for the ole Blazer. I bought 4 BRAND NEW Cooper Discoverer ST 35x12.5x15 tires for $326 including shipping them from Nebraska to Virginia!!!!!! They even still have the paint markings and rubber tits on them!!

These tires have a fairly aggressive tread design and look like they will self clean pretty quick. The tread depth is amazing. I've owned new BFG's, New Futura, and a couple others and I've yet to see any with the same tread depth as these appear to have.

For those of you that said these were a good tire, THANK YOU!!!!

I have happy dancing feet and could of kissed the UPS fairy this morning when she delivered them!!

If you want the same deal, call Dean at 800-234-5242 (Nebraska Tire), tell him Jim Taylor told you he'd take care of you on this deal.

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. 83ZZ502_Jimmy

83ZZ502_Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Good Deal.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Keep us posted on how they wear and ride comfort...etc

John /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

3. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

Sounds like a great deal!

[​IMG]

Keep us updated on how the perform.

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. JT Topless 75

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

I had the same pic when I ordered them, and I can tell you, they look MUCH better in person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. sdavid

sdavid 1/2 ton status

Were they blemished tires or have any cuts or problems? Let us not how they are once you get them mounted. That is a bad a$$ deal.

6. Panther212

Panther212 Registered Member

How high do they stand when inflated?

7. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

humm im looking for tires and a buddy of mine works at a cooper tire place, he could get me those at cost and mount an ballence them for free... /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

8. JT Topless 75

No, no blemishes or anything wrong with them at all. They look great and as soon as I install my 4" lift, I'll let you know how they ride and wheel!

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

9. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

Sounds like a sweet deal, lets us know how they work out. By the way nice to see another person from Richmond /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

10. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

How tall are they? Ever cheep tire I look at small for its stated size. I need something over 34" for my gearing and that looks like it would make a great street tire.

11. Sparty

Sparty Registered Member

my winter set of 31"s are really about 30" or so
    i put alot of highway and city miles on the winter S/T's and they done appear to even be down any tread. i have prolly 15-20,000 miles on them and no noticeable wear yet. i love mine , but i really love my STT's