Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Awesome web site!! Check it out!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by thatK30guy, Apr 20, 2002.

1. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

<a target="_blank" href=http://patriot-racing.com>patriot-racing.com</a>

Pretty cool stuff they show and build here. Even more amazing that the prices start at $20,000!!! /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

2. rodzzilla

rodzzilla 1/2 ton status

A friend of mine has an old 150 Cu In 4cyl from a Chevy II that was built for racing. He tried putting it in a 27 T Track Roadster. He said the Cam really didn't come in until around 8 Grand./forums/images/icons/shocked.gif I thought that it would be great to take some 3.08 10 bolts, or HEEP axles, a TH350/NP203, fire up a tube bender, and then find a body. You could leave the 203 in the low side, and have a great time. For a LOT less than what they are getting for them.

3. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=blue> I was going to post this last week but had no time ....... I'd love to tool around in one !

4. looks like way too much fun!

5. ben427

ben427 1/2 ton status

That would chuck mud like a mutha

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

That looks like alot of fun. I hope the get a place with them here in western SD. I'd go try it.

7. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

Didnt check the website yet, but I have seen these at the Indy Jamboree. They had them on display and Frisbie and I checked them out real close! What they have is a Honda Civic engine with the transaxle. They just rotated it front to back instead of sidewinder style. It has front and rear outputs going to the axles just like a typical 4wd - but no low range! With a rig like that with proper gearing you probably dont need low range. It definately looked fun but is pricey for a toy.