Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Awfully quiet...

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by TrcksR4ME, Aug 1, 2004.

1. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

hmmmm /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif has anyone else noticed that the most popular threads in here lately are those for selling things? Posts about WHEELING seem to be taking a back seat /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif I know, I am part of the problem too, just been awful quiet around here lately, and for a "wheeling" site there doesn't seem to be much of it going on /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

2. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

It is quiet because everyone is out wheeling maybe... /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Whats wheeling???? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

4. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Where's wheeling???? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    Right Here

5. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

hopefully after this weekend we will have more to talk about. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

As of late, my wheeling has been right HERE /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

7. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

prolly cause none of u whores will go wheelin with me and instead would prefer to wait to go until I have no axles under my rig or its down for some other reason. lol!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

j

8. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

hey we go wheelin I just cant really afford to drive all the way down there just to go wheeling and brake something but I hope to someday and meet some of you guys from down south. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. white-rhyno

white-rhyno 1/2 ton status

I went today with my partner in crime....

[​IMG]

And this is me sneeking throught the bush......
    Very sneeky, no??
    [​IMG]

10. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

if i could ever get the money to fix my blazer id go out wheeling more /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

11. leadfoot067

leadfoot067 1/2 ton status

ive been wheelin....huh brad /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Don't you have a trip coming up to TSF? I'm planning on going then. The only days in Aug. that I can't go are the 15th, 26th thru 29th. What days were you wanting to head up again?

13. chubbybob

chubbybob 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Don't you have a trip coming up to TSF? I'm planning on going then. The only days in Aug. that I can't go are the 15th, 26th thru 29th. What days were you wanting to head up again?

[/ QUOTE ]

it was set for the weekend of the 21st.
    but if they dont get some rain up there real soon it will be closed so then im sure a lot of us will just go down to sand lake so we can still play /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

14. JDBlazer454

JDBlazer454 1/2 ton status

Mine has been sitting until I can afford to fix it and tomorrow it will be fixed but still can't afford to take it wheeling. I don't wheel as much as I used to, once was an every weekend thing for me just aren't as many close small places to go anymore /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

15. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    a lot of us will just go down to sand lake so we can still play

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never been there with my /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif That's be a fun trip too! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

16. jekbrown

yeah, pray for rain. Im not a big fan of sand... under my truck or in general... I prolly wouldnt even $pend the money on ga$ to go to sandlake unless there is some gnarly trail/rock action there I dunno about... /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

j

17. smprider112

smprider112 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I prolly wouldnt even $pend the money on ga$ to go to sandlake unless there is some gnarly trail/rock action there I dunno about... /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

If you go down the beach a ways...theres like a rocky cliff...u may be able to try and get up it /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

18. chubbybob

chubbybob 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    yeah, pray for rain. Im not a big fan of sand... under my truck or in general... I prolly wouldnt even $pend the money on ga$ to go to sandlake unless there is some gnarly trail/rock action there I dunno about... /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

j

[/ QUOTE ]

theres a couple of fun hillclimbs and trails that most people wont try over on the beach side but thats about it for mud and rocks.

you should come on down anyway if TSF is closed im sure you would have a good time.

19. jekbrown

it prolly would be... but a rockin trip to TSF would be way more fun. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I see we are sposed to get a little rain later this week... who knows, few rain storms up in the mts and maybe we'll be fine at TSF...

j

20. smprider112

smprider112 1/2 ton status

so whats the actual deal on this TSF trip?? I have requested the days off...whose all going?? are we gonna meet up somewhere? /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif