Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Awww geez that's it I'm buying a big rifle....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ChevyCaGal, Jan 20, 2002.

1. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Awww geez that\'s it I\'m buying a big rifle....

Oh my gosh!!!! [​IMG] I am so mad right now I can't even see straight! I just went outside to take a pic of the power lines to show NewYorkin and someone little crap vandalized my Blazer!!! [​IMG] I didn't notice it when I came home from church because I parked the car in front of my house because my mom went with me and she doesn't ride in the truck.... It's on the drivers side which is on the other side from my front door so walking up the passengers side looks fine to me. The Blazer K5 badge is broken!!! It's hanging on only by the left side.... then I had some metal side panels on there from JCWhitney (yeah they were sorta gay looking) and they yanked off the front and back section which is a lot of work they are heavily glued on.... then the larger section on the door they pulled and bent it all off!!! They took off my front hub cover and it's totally gone!! I also had some rope wrapped around my ski rack and they undid it and cut it all up!!!! They also peeled off the duplicolor coating around the area of the panels when they yanked them off!!! I am so mad.... geez some people stink! This was broad daylight (had to have happened between 11:30am and 3pm)!!! Well so much for enjoying my day off tomorrow, I know what I will be doing.... [​IMG]

I dunno well you can see it... but the center panel on the door is partly pulled off and the other shorter ones are gone! Least I can glue on the badge... plus the liner I have some left. Just a pain to have to do [​IMG] Steph's Webpage
    Suck Fumes Ford Boy
    Stop Global Whining
    I'm in shape.... round is a shape......

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Re: Awww geez that\'s it I\'m buying a big rifle....

Man that sucks sorry Steph.Do ya have insurance.[​IMG]

<font color=blue> I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy!

3. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

That SUX Steph! And let me guess none of your neighbors seen a thing! [​IMG]

If ya can't stop.......Smile as you go under! [​IMG]
    PIC of mine from flblazers site<a target="_blank" href=http://www.flblazer.alloffroad.com/photo3.html>
    GO</a>

4. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Sorry to hear that Steph... Didn't you have some problem's a while ago in your neighborhood? I think it's time for a move,or hire a sniper to sit on your porch [​IMG]

Eric
    from Freekmont,CA.

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.community.webshots.com/user/vwryda>The darker side of nonsense...</a>

5. ChevyCaGal

Nope... they saw not a thing. It's not worth reporting to insurance.... my deductable is $250. It's like maybe $100 in damage if you count the badge, hub and panels.... it's more of the fact it's my time to fix it. Really why bother to fix it up and then this will happen again! I am about ready to say screw it. I swear it's not worth it anymore to get it wrecked again.... [​IMG]

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.chevycagal.homestead.com/steph.html>Steph's Webpage</a>
    Suck Fumes Ford Boy
    Stop Global Whining

6. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

If you give up. Then they when.. .....Dan

If it ain't broke.......Don't fix it....
    <a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/Gokartergo>KLICK</a>

7. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

Gee Steph what is it and people wanting to mess up your rig.
    That sure sounds like punk kid stuff.
    If I had a rig as nice as yours I would beat the crap out of whoever I caught messin with it, shoot if I caught someone messin with my ugly rig I would pop a knot in their skull.
    BTW a big rifle won't work, get a .22 and some sub-sonic ammo, or a 12ga and put a 2 liter pop bottle on the end. [​IMG]
    I agree time to relocate before they do even more damage like stab a sidewall.

<font color=green> Too bad ignorance isn't painful </font color=green>

8. The_Sandman_454

The_Sandman_454 1/2 ton status

What I'd do would be the following. If you have someplace that's got a big yard, put up a nice chain link fence, and then put one of those big fence chargers on it. Or 220v, whichever you prefer. I'd personally go with a 5000v setup with about 100 amps. [​IMG] Just put up a warning sign telling people of the danger resulting from touching it. If they don't figure it out, screw 'em.

We should be legally able to protect our property within reason, and I'd call an electric fence capable of killing whatever touched it about instantly 'within reason'. Then again a professsional sniper with a sniper weapon chambered in .50 caliber BMG would be 'within reason' if I ran things.

I mean if we think about it, what do vandals and thieves actually contribute to society anyhow, except secure a job for the police... Even though they don't do much about it anyhow. And they used to hang horse thieves. So let's bring that back but change it to say any mode of transportation. See make it so if they survive a run-in/encounter with the owner of what they're damaging or stealing, then they get to go to the gallows... I bet that'd cut the crime rates right down to nothing really quick...

Let's petition our Congresscritters to toughen up the laws again, and let people become more in charge of protecting their things with less stupid legal liability, stop being all warm and fuzzy to criminals, as they don't deserve such treatment, and concentrate on victims rights instead of the rights of the rotten SOB that does the crime...

If you can't tell, I hate thieves and vandals... [​IMG] And other criminals. And the stupid leftists who want nobody but the cops to have weapons, blah blah blah which is ludicrous.

Sorry for the rant...

Tim

9. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

This is the 2nd or 3rd time,since I have been on, that this has happened to you[​IMG]. That just &lt;censored&gt;sucks[​IMG]. Is it at all possible to park it behind a fense anywhere?? Out of site out of mind...I'm sure it doesn't fit in the garage.

<hr></blockquote> Do not write below this line

<hr></blockquote>

10. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

do you have a sniper picked out yet?

<font color=blue>Answers: $1, Short: $5, Correct: $25, dumb looks are still free.</font color=blue>

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.bluefox.tv/~lara>My Wonderful Site</a>

11. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

I'm a good sniper with my 18" 12ga and 3" 00 buck shot. LOL

12. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

Hmmm now that I think about it salt rock seemed to be a good deterent for a certain juvinile stealin gas out of farmers tractors. [​IMG]

13. ChevyCaGal

My neighbor wasn't home earlier when I got home... but they just got home now so he came over... he said he saw them and chased them off when we went to take the trash out. Left me a note (but I never saw it because it fell off the screen into the flower bed). Anyhow he said he walked down after them and saw what house they were in. Big shock same kids who were throwing rocks at a cat last month whom I took home and told their parents if they can't behave I will call the cops. I walked down to speak with them and nobody answered the door. I will be speaking with them tomorrow for sure. If they don't offer to pay up I will be speaking to the police about my options here. There's no excuse to let your kids do this. They run all over the neighborhood and destroy stuff like crazy and steal. I also found my new hose in their yard that went missing on Friday. I took it back.... maybe even if they pay up I'll still call the cops... scare them some. They need it....

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.chevycagal.homestead.com/steph.html>Steph's Webpage</a>
    Suck Fumes Ford Boy
    Stop Global Whining

14. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

Sorry to hear about your truck Steph. Like some one else said though..if you don't fix it then they win. I hate when crap like that happens.

<font color=purple>If you want life to run smoothly...You must grease it with some ATTITUDE!!!!</font color=purple>

15. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[​IMG], sounds like the parents or parent or lack of either need a swift kick in the melon... Go get em' Steph.

<font color=blue> I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy!

16. ChevyCaGal

Lara brought up a great point... the damage was all within their reach when we were talking earlier. When my tires got slashed, it was their height (low down).... and again a few weeks before this I had complained to the parents about the kids trying to break the street light out with some rocks (they throw them constantly at cars, houses, pets and everything else they can) next door to me. The marks were very crude, like whoever did it had a extremely hard time cutting the rubber... if I were a betting woman I'd put money down they did that as well.... my mom says I need to speak to the people around here and see who has had an experience like this one. I really am not good friends with anyone around here so it's possible because we have a huge lack of communication. Who knows maybe they have done this to others... sad thing is these kids are like all under 13......

Suck Fumes Ford Boy
    Stop Global Whining

17. Danno

Danno 1/2 ton status

No question about it, call the cops and get your neighbor to tell them what he saw.

1984 K5 Blazer 4x4 Silverado
    6.2L diesel, 700R4, 3.42 gears, 31x10.5" tires

18. ChevyCaGal

When I called them earlier they wouldn't even come out. They offered to finger print it if I brought it over to the station. Which is pointless because the drive over there would destroy them I am sure.... maybe now my neighbor said he'd tell them what he saw they'll do more? I hope so....

Suck Fumes Ford Boy
    Stop Global Whining

19. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Take it and get it fingerprinted!! These kids need a serious kick in the ***!!! Apparently, thier parents aren't up to the task either...

BTW, report it to your ins. Even if it's only $100 in damage, then the next time when it might be $300, you'll only have $150 left to cover and then insurance kicks in...

Ratch
    CK5 album
    Prior signature burnt. This one on temporarily.

20. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Listen Steph your only friends are your neighbors when it comes down to your home...