Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Awwww dog sitting is for people with nerves of steel!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ChevyCaGal, Jun 22, 2002.

1. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

And that's not me!!! Ahhhhh save me!! I am house sitting (have been since last night) for my moms boss and husband... they have 5 dogs!! Three are theirs and two are her sons (they had a baby who is sick so the dogs need to be away from the baby for now)... anyhow one of them is like older then God and is fine. But the other 4 are on doggy crack... they are flying through the house fighting over this tennis ball. I brought more out so everyone could have one.... but nooooo they all this certain one and no other. I'm just waiting for them to bust something apart!! They are like 4 kids who don't listen at all... that is unless I break out the hotdogs, then I have all the attention I want.... anyhow if I don't reply to this site ever again after tonight you'll know it was because I was eaten in my sleep by 4 crazy crack hounds... /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

2. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

LMAO!!!

If you want to see 'em go really nuts, put a little bit of butter behind thier ears - ohhh they love that! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Is the yard fenced in ??? If so, put them out of your misery. /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

4. ChevyCaGal

Nope it's not fenced in... and when I let them out they run into the briers and bark and piss the neighbors dog off and then they yell at me!! So then they come in not only all stickery they have ticks... I woke up with a tick on walking on my forehead this morning!! LOL Little while ago I let one out to pee and he went in the pool and then came inside and jumped on my bed... now I have to go sleep on the couch or smell wet dog... @#$%... /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Lets see, 4 or 5 fairly long, but not too long chains, hum, just an idea. Might be worth buying. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif Oh yeah, and yard stakes to keep them all in the yard. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

6. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

You need to get some doggy valium, make them all calm and sleepy. /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif

7. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Just drive them by the local Chineese resteraunt and ask them if you finaly have their attention /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

LOL /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

9. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    that is unless I break out the hotdogs, then I have all the attention I want....

[/ QUOTE ]

Yuck, it's even worse when they're cannibals!

10. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

LMAO!!! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif There's nothing like the smell of 'wet dog' especially when they are in the house!!! /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

Our two dalmatians are always getting wet. We have a kiddie pool for them during the hot summer months for them to cool off in. The female dog is constantly wet. Just funny to smell that 'wet dog' smell they are so popular for. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

11. ChevyCaGal

I am alive!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif I tried to tie them in the yard... they have one of those lines set up with the roller thing on it with a chain so they can roam but still not get out... seeing all 4 on there tangled up barking was funny... wish I could leave em there but they make too much noise and are gonna ruin the lawn... don't wanna get in trouble there... doh... last night is tonight... lets hope I remain tick free... /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif