Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Awwwww shucks...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, May 4, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

My burrito fell apart...

Taco John's and Chick-Fil-A are the only places left in this town for good fast food I think... umm... yea... I'd say all the other places officially suck... I ate at Hardee's for the first time since they changed their menu and got rid of curly fries and mushroom and swiss burgers, and that is some gross food...

I should start going to Parkway Pizza again and get me a Stromboli for the price of these two grilled burritos and a medium Pepsi from Taco John's... Their strombolis are the shizzlenizzle... But they raised the price... I used to be able to go in there with a 5 dollar bill and eat, but now I need a 6 dollar bill... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif It's worth it though... If it'll keep them in business I'll pay the extra few cents (not sure how much it costs now)...

So some stupid old fat guy in an ugly Chevy got all mad at me tonight... stupid people who can't control their road rage... oughta be locked up or run over with a camel or something...

I was in Denver yesterday... went to the new Colorado Mills mall... Some lady that works at Nieman-Marcus was looking at me like she wanted to kill me... I was slouched on their $2000 leather couch with $145 (each) pillows dressed in my blue jeans and t-shirt, unshaven, unhaircutted... yay...

In less than 520 miles, my Explorer will have 200,000 miles on it... And it's still going with the original engine and transmission and all that... I'm also like 300 miles overdue for an oil change... Better get in and do that...

End.

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

So is there really a point behind your post? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    I was slouched on their $2000 leather couch with $145 (each) pillows dressed in my blue jeans and t-shirt, unshaven, unhaircutted... yay...

[/ QUOTE ]

Should of really ticked her off and put your hand down your pants ala Al Bundy /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. angrysnowplow

angrysnowplow 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    oughta be locked up or run over with a camel or something...

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    So is there really a point behind your post? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, there's a point: My burrito fell apart... That's all I was really trying to say... /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

5. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

You are one cool cat dood. You have an Exploder with 200k on it and all you are worried about is your burrito falling apart! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    shucks

[/ QUOTE ]

What about the girl at the counter? /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    shucks

[/ QUOTE ]

You talking about my family? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif