Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Awwwwww crap

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Jun 29, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I went out to the mountains with my friend and his mom and her boyfriend today in his Forester... It's a pretty nice little car, I must say the AWD kicks ass... makes me want a Subaru again /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif... Problem is Subarus aren't pickups and I want a pickup for camping purposes... but I was suprised that thing went over much the same terrain I was doing in my Explorer with 31's... the terrain my brother was hitting his frame with in his stock Blazer... This stock Forester put my damn Exploder to shame /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif It's too bad I can't afford the new Baja, that would kick some serious ass... anyway... just an update on my life, I now want another Subaru for the next couple days... I'm lookin at a 93 Toyota tomorrow... regular cab, 5speed, 4wd, $2500... Maybe that'll snap me outta wanting a damn CAR /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

2. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

oh, and we can't forget the fact that we drove that thing around in the mountains for about 6 hours on dirt back roads (sometimes the driver thought he was in a WRX commercial or something /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif) and the fuel gauge needle was still on full /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

But the part that made the trip really cool... Michael has a never ending supply of Jeep-bashing stories/jokes /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

3. 89GMCSuburban

89GMCSuburban 1/2 ton status

Looks like I'll be on your area starting in January. I have a meeting with the Wyoming Tech rep on the 7th to register...

4. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

They'er pretty nice

for my gram'ma

5. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Well I'll be here... with whatever the hell I have then... my sister called me and said her ex boyfriend wants to sell me his 75 Chevy pickup... ugly as hell, but runs like new, $500... gotta get some more info on that one, it'd be cool to have and beat the crap out of... and if I could find a place to put it, I wouldn't even have to get rid of my Explorer /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
    of course I could sell the X, buy the Chevy, and use what's left to pay for my edjukashun... what a good deal... but yea... I'm over the Subaru already... it was nice, and yea it's as good as my Explorer, but I don't want another one unless it's a WRX STi.. I think that's what the new ones are with 300 HP... I'll have to remember to look it up /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

subaru baja.
    i love the thing. only think i dont like is the paymen i would have if i got one. i could afford it, but it would leave no blazer money.
    Grant