Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Axle Hauling Needed

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by trukman1, Jan 28, 2003.

1. trukman1

trukman1 1/2 ton status

Need to get set of CUCV axles from Southern CA to Ohio, or close thereabout. License and bonded haulers only. (I'm sure lots of people will be willing to put them under their trucks and get them here in the next decade or so but I need them sooner). Anyone hauling west to east please drop me a line. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

I can do it... But only plan to be as far south as Redding, CA before heading to Illinois over Memorial day. If you can arrange to get them to Kool April Nights in April I can pick them up and meet you in Galva, IL over Memorial day. I'm not bonded (beyond normal auto insurance) but can get them that far for far less and have good references here on this site doing the same thing.

I may also know someone from S.CA that might bring them up to Kool April Nights but need to check with them first.

3. trukman1

trukman1 1/2 ton status

Kenny, Sounds good if I can figure out how to store them until April. I'll have to check that out. Thanks, Gary

4. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

If you need a place to keep them until April my driveway is yours... however I do live like 3 hours south of Redding... but it's another option you can use if you need a half way point somewhere in CA... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

5. trukman1

trukman1 1/2 ton status

ChevyCaGal, Thanks for the offer. Not sure what I need to do yet. Gary