Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Axle swap and lift Party?

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region' started by wraenking, Dec 13, 2004.

1. wraenking

wraenking 1/2 ton status

ok guys, just getting an idea of there are some people will ing to come help out witht the axle swap and lift for the k5. im nervous about doing it myself. beer, pizza, hot dogs, burgers, whatever , you name it.

im thinking around christmas and new years since most of us have a few days off at that time.

my stock rear is shot, so its a good time to do it, and i dont want to miss out on driving in some snow this winter!!

thanks guys

ps paul, ill be calling to to see how to winterize my outboard, and maybe see if you have some shrinkwrap scraps. ill have to pull the boat this week

2. ryoken

ryoken Puppy Fabricator Premium Member GMOTM Winner

getting down to the end of shrinking, but i got a 50'er tommorrow and i'll snag ya something... i'll be layed off as of xmas, so i'll have time to help ya out... we'll bang it out... :weld: :hack: :saweet: i'm just hoping we'll be inside hanging with the turtles. :wink1:

give me a holler at the house one night about the winterize... usually home by 6 these days...