Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

axle swaparoo!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by 55Willy, Aug 16, 2003.

1. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

we be doing some mad axle swapping around here. I just got my rear swapped in the wagon not too long ago (probably about 2 weeks if I actually think about it)
    Now heres what has and will be happing....
    my brother got a set of 1/2 tons for $200 for a 10 and 12 with a rear locker and 373's instead of the bonneville or bust 3.08's. so he got the rear all prepped and swapped in. motor liked it better but our eyes didn't it was bent more then a ford TTB front. I thought he was flexing it but then realized..drive way is flat... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif,LOL
    so now he is getting the 4.10 front that was in my burb and the 410 14ff we got from Mitch. I have Mitch's front going in my wagon. and the 3.73's that were in the wagon are going in the burb to gain better diesel range gears and a full floater for the trailing. so after it is all said and done it will be

my bro's 79 Jimmy will be 3/4 ton with 4.10's
    my burb will be 3.73 with a 14ff instead of the semi.
    the wagon will be locked front and rear and 4.10's and we'll have my burbs old 4.10 semi up for sale.

/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
    -Jeremy

2. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

Nice /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

now if it was as easy as it was to type it,LOL

4. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Dang man, we need a program to keep up with this! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

5. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

I think the program is at the printers and it also needs to have a disclaimer at the bottom saying: Subject due to change due to ludicrecy /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif