Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Axles/lift and Suburban parts for sale. Also free axles

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by DUKSRULE, Aug 15, 2003.

1. DUKSRULE

DUKSRULE 1/2 ton status

OK first the free stuff. I have a 10B and a 14B SF that someone can have for free. Must be picked up in Va Beach. Will not ship. The 10B has 4:10 gears and needs a ball joint. The 14B is in good shape. Gears are unknown. It came from a 84 Sub with a 4 speed if that helps. If someone wants these great. If I haven't gotten rid of them by next weekend they are going to the dump.

Now the 4 sale stuff
    -Set of 1/2 ton axles from an 88 Suburban. Both have 4:10 gears and open diffs. Both in great shape and are still in the truck. They will come with 2 1/2 inch lift springs attached to them. This is a package and I will not split it up at this time. I will ship these if buyer pays. Looking to get $400 for all of it.

Also parting a 88 Suburban. Here is a list of what is already gone. It is from NE so the body is shot.

Gone-Motor/tranny/T-case/Dash/Front doors and panels/front seat.

It has all good glass, has a rear tailgate and grey interior. Let me know what you need or if you need pics.

2. KRAZIE87K5

KRAZIE87K5 1/2 ton status

Do you have the 3rd row bench? In grey?

-Dan

3. WakeBoard&4X4er

WakeBoard&4X4er 1/2 ton status

Will you ship both sets of R&P?

At mt cost.

4. DUKSRULE

DUKSRULE 1/2 ton status

No rear seat.

As for the R&P I won't take the axles apart. They will go as a whole either to a good home or to the dump. I just don't have the time to take them apart.

5. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Anyone near VA that would be willing to pick up the front axle and strip the outers off for $75 and ship them to me (I will pay shipping)?? I need to convert my front axle to 8 lug fairly cheap and need backing plates, bearing hubs and rotors.