Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

AZ: 2005 Chevy Z71, ext. cab, low miles, 4x4, clean

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by dbozman, Feb 6, 2007.

1. dbozman

dbozman 1/2 ton status

2005 Chevy Silverado Z71 4x4 extended cab pickup. Sits at 17,500 miles today. Sport red with tan/beige cloth interior. 5.3L V8 with 4-speed auto tranny (4l60e, I believe). All the features you'd expect to find on a new pickup (cold air, dual-zone, airbags, Bose stereo, auto lights, digital readout in rearview, tilt, cruise, tow package, bedliner, steering wheel controls, power windows/mirrors, etc.)

No accidents, no dents, no offroad. Yes, it's 4x4. Yes, it's a Z71. Notice the truck has been debadged. All badges, fender flares and moldings removed. Stock wheels painted black and cleared. Has a Magnaflow exhaust. Prodigy electric brake controller. Otherwise truck is stock.

I'm the original owner. Purchased in Aug. '05 at Van Chevrolet in Scottsdale. I've done all maintenance. Has remainder of 3/36000 factory warranty. Have all original paperwork, invoice, etc.

Don't need to sell, just considering reducing my monthly payments since I have no real work commute and have a couple other vehicles to drive. In other words, don't bother lowballing. Contact only if serious and have funding in order.

Located in Scottsdale, AZ. $23,000.

Happy to answer any questions or provide any other photos you need (sorry about the pics, it was raining). azamstaff@yahoo.com
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. TexasBlazerBoy

TexasBlazerBoy 1/2 ton status

You have got your *own* style don't you...:wink1: