Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

AZ driveline = junk

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by FWP, Jan 26, 2003.

1. FWP

FWP CRS

Pics are on my post in the "Garage"

2. baod9101

baod9101 Registered Member

YES! AZ Drivelines does = JUNK/DONKEY POO!!! I went to them when I was young stupid and inexperienced, well I still am but anyway, I have had 3 of their rear driveshafts break and 1 front. I still have their front in but im sure it wont be for long. Stay away from the poopshoot!
    /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

3. Jays Beast

Jays Beast 1/2 ton status

Who is a good driveline shop in Arizona? I need to have my rear driveline rebuilt or replaced. /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

4. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

My buddy has his work done at Dicks Driveshaft on 30ish st. & McDowell. Right by the Creighton grade school. They have done pretty good work for him and a little bit of work for me. Nothing hardcore from either of use, but they seem to do a good job with standard stuff. They might do some heavy duty stuff, but I don't know for sure.

5. 87GMCJimmy

87GMCJimmy 1/2 ton status

Drive lines of Az on washington does outstanding work but also the highest price. They also don't specialize in 4x4's, ie. no long slip joints etc.

Mike

6. NoRulz

NoRulz 1/2 ton status

Dicks is where I had all my problems. They couldn't build me a front driveshaft that'd last more than 2 weekends. They used some [censored] CV parts that they said were just as good as spicer, & told me I'd have to cut & turn my front end to get a shaft to live in there.

7. baod9101

baod9101 Registered Member

If I were you I would order from high angle drivelines. They made me a kick ass shaft and it wasn't too expensive. I had it within a week too.