Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

AZ guys help

Discussion in '1936-Present Suburban' started by DesertDueler, Jan 29, 2003.

1. DesertDueler

DesertDueler 1/2 ton status

Well I got layed off again today. I need money badly. So if anyone needs work done on their truck for a good price let me know. Anything from engine work to suspension to gear installs. I also have scanners to work on any vehicle from the 80s through 2002. PM or post here if you can help me.

Dan /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

2. chvyhs

chvyhs 1/2 ton status

Sorry to hear about the work situation. I wish you were closer. I'm ready to install my front and rear gears on the Sub and I just dropped off my Big Block for the Chevelle at the machine shop Monday. My brother is thinking about selling his '68 Camaro. Maybe you can make some middle man money? I'll talk to him tommarow.

3. DesertDueler

DesertDueler 1/2 ton status

Drive down here and I will the gears for ya /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Just kidding. Let me know on the camaro though.

Dan /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

4. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

that sucks man. after 5 1/2 months of no work, I finaly broke down and got a job working at circle K. get to start my 3rd day today, and with luck, it'll be better then the second day was... yesterday we had 2 gas driveoffs, someone leave with a hose still in their car, and several irate idiots who didn't have thier ID to get booze. oh well, at least I'm getting money going in the right direction again.

good luck finding a new job,
    -Rich