Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

AZ Guys - I'm cleaning house, first round...

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by BadDog, Dec 31, 2003.

1. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

AZ Guys - I\'m cleaning house, first round...

I’ve got a bunch of stuff I need to get out of my way. I’ll be making a run to the scrap yard soon to get rid of things nobody is going to want, but there was some stuff worth a few bucks, and some other stuff I just hated to throw away if someone needs it. Prices below are “you pick up at my house”. I hate fooling with shipping, and nothing here is hard enough to find that I would go to the hassle “just to help a brother out”. Another thing I hate is putting prices on things, so these are a best guess. If you like, make me an offer. If nobody beats your offer, I’ll let you have it for whatever the offer is before going to scrap. Fair enough?

So, here is the list. I can get pics and more info if anyone is interested in something.

77 K5
    1. Complete Ac Unit including compressor, brackets, lines, condenser, evaporator, lines, control module (in dash), everything. Condition is unknown as it came out of a parts truck that was not running. ($40)
    2. Front Chrome Bumper: Has some black paint over-spray on it. Chrome is in good condition and it is pretty straight with a few inconspicuous ripples. ($40)
    3. Rear Chrome Bumper: Similar condition to front but without over-spray. ($40)
    4. Chrome bed side trim that goes under a K5 top. Very nice ($20)
    (Sold) <font color="666666"> 5. Ac under dash plastic ductwork complete. (free) </font>
    6. Grill: Good condition but with 2 of the smallest vertical bars missing. ($20)
    7. Interior headliner trim complete – off-white/tan. ($20)

85 CUCV
    1. Diesel saddle tank: good condition (18 gal?) ($20)
    2. 4 Core Radiator: Short wide format, Good condition when I pulled it from my truggy. ($50)
    3. Heater only firewall box with control module and adapter plate for using with AC firewall – pretty much complete. ($50)
    (Sold) <font color="666666"> 4. Instrument panel; for diesel truck, no gauges. (free) </font>
    (Sold) <font color="666666"> 5. Black plastic door seal plates (go on bottom of door opening). (free) </font>
    6. Door weather seals: Good condition except for a small split near 1 end. (free)
    7. Blue kick panel with vent door (free)
    8. AC pancake compressor and lines: condition unknown. (free)

88 K5
    1. Center Console: Usable but cracked on back side near hinges ($20)
    2. (2) Power Window Motors: Appear good but condition, unknown. ($10 ea)

General
    1. Light bar with 5 cheap lights ($50)
    (Sold) <font color="666666"> 2. 3” Tapered rear axle lift blocks (10*?) ($10) </font>
    3. 2” Body lift aluminum pucks (second gen K5) ($50)
    4. 203 shifters ($20 ea.)
    5. (2) center dump ram’s horn manifolds – good condition, not warped. ($100 firm or I’ll keep them)
    6. 10 spline 1310 yoke for front output of GM 205. ($20)
    7. 32 spline 1330 yoke for 205. ($20)
    8. 10 spline front output shaft for GM 205. ($20)

2. moore82

moore82 Registered Member

Re: AZ Guys - I\'m cleaning house, first round...

Will the light bar fit a 82 chevy pickup /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif????

3. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

You plannin on driving to AZ to get it? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. azblazor

azblazor 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Russ,

These are the things I would like:

5. Ac under dash plastic ductwork complete. (free)
    4. Instrument panel; for diesel truck, no gauges. (free)
    5. Black plastic door seal plates (go on bottom of door opening). (free)
    2. 3" Tapered rear axle lift blocks (10*?) ($10)

When are you going to be around this weekend? Today?
    I'll PM also and give you a call if I can find your phone #.

Thanks

Mark

5. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

Russ,

I might want the 32 Spline 1330 yoke you have. Can you verify it fits a CV style shaft? Part number? Do you accept paypal? My shipping address is a business at 65202. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

I know you are not wanting to ship stuff but if you change you mind I'm seriously interested in;

" 7. Blue kick panel with vent door "

Do you have one side or both?

Thanks! /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

7. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

Russ, how bout a pic of the light bar. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. BadDog

Everyone not local:
    I'm going to wait and see what I can do to move this stuff locally. For the small, easy to ship stuff, I may just go ahead and ship it rather than throw it away if no one takes it. I'll decide on a piece by piece basis when the time comes.

moore82, I think it will. It's a general pupose and should fit most any of the full sizes. However, it's big and awkward so it would be a real pain to ship. Your generally going to be better off buying something like this locally.

Neil, all I know is that it came off of a Ford 205. I suspect it's from a CV, but no way for me to confirm based on my knowledge. Didn't we talk about this when I was cleaning house of all the transfer case stuff some time ago? Anyway, this is a bit of an odd part, and it's small and easy to ship. If I can't move it locally, I'll ship it if you like...

nvrenuf, I thought I had only one side, but I noticed the other lying in amongst my doors and fenders yesterday while looking for my wayward gauge cluster. However, IMHO, this falls in the category of "not worth it to ship" for either of us. You should be able to find stuff like this locally cheaper than just the cost to ship it, much less trying to pack it all up and deal with it. Sorry. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Jerry, I'll try to get pics up today.

9. nvrenuf

Man if I could find some blue, non a/c panels around here I'd own them already. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Please keep me in mind if you change your mind. I am willing to buy the panels and pay freight. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

Thanks.

10. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

Power window motors. I need the passenger side one for sure but will take both.

Harley

11. moore82

moore82 Registered Member

No one in my area has a light bar. I can get a new one if I had $500. How much would shipping be? let me know. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

12. BadDog

Jerry, sorry about no pic. The pic I have doesn't show much so I was going to take another in the daylight. Got busy with other things and forgot to take the pic. I'll try to get it tomorrow.

John, if I don't unload them locally, I'll ship to you since you are having trouble finding them.

Harley, the motors are yours if you want them. Just swing by when your in the area.

moore82, it shouldn't be that hard to find new or used, certainly cheaper than $500. &lt;shrug&gt; Never liked them so I haven't paid much attention. If I can't unload it locally, I'll guess may consider shipping it so I'll keep you in mind. But it will sure be a pain...

13. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

Russ, I checked the part numbers between my 85 and the motors out of that 88 and they don't match up so I will have to pass on the motors. I wish they would have worked. Would have saved me alot of cash. Thanks

Harley

15. nvrenuf

Thanks! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

Russ,

Sounds good on the Yoke, if you still have it available to ship, I'll take it. PM me when ready! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

17. Nonesuch

Nonesuch 1/2 ton status

Do you have the 4 core radiator hold down brackets. Please reply by PM. Thanks
    Justin

18. BadDog

Ok, sorry for the delay, things have been harsh around here lately. Here are the pics of the bar I promised.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

One of the lights has a smallish dent in it that you can see in one of the pictures. One of the little rubber boots is missing from one side, something could easily be fabricated to replace it though, it's just to protect the paint from being scratched. That's about all I know, I've never used it or done anything else with it other than put it in my storage area.

19. BadDog

Ok, the locals have had their chance, so I’m gonna ship the easy-to-ship items to those who want them. I guess the rest will go in the trash. All deals are shipped on check received. Here is what I have.

Mudzer: 1330 yoke. $20 + shipping

Nvrenuf: I’m going to get some better pics of exactly what I have in the way of kick panels. I want to make sure they are exactly what you want. If you want them, you can have them for shipping costs.

Blazekraze: Do you want the light bar?

Nonesuch: Can’t find the radiator brackets. I’ll let you know if they turn up.

Stomper: Body lift for $50 + shipping.

I’ll PM to see if you guys are still interested. I apologize for being so long, but I hate shipping stuff and hoped to move this locally.

20. Sample

Sample 1/2 ton status

Does the body lift have the hardware? What comes with the 203 shifter, just the shift arm? Or does it have the 2 shift rods also?