Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

AZ guys important my quad got stolen!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by DesertDueler, May 30, 2004.

1. DesertDueler

DesertDueler 1/2 ton status

88 Honda fourtrax 250r. white with blue seat and blue stip up front. no lights on it, race cut front fenders. plastics are originals so they have some cracks. New tires on the back, tire tread pattern is a bunch of letter Hs. Fatboy exhaust, works shocks(front has tripple coilover springs). Guys help me please. Sorry for not posting it in the az fourm but not a member anymore.

2. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

I hate thieves /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Someone got one of my neighbors quads a while back too. I really wished more people earned what they got instead of stealing. I really hope you recover it. Sorry about your loss /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

3. thedrip

thedrip 1/2 ton status

My neighbours 6" lifted F250 V10 got stolen from a lot in scottsdale a couple days ago. Its that time of the year. Everyone wants toys, and some people don't want to work for them.

4. 76SILVERADO

76SILVERADO Registered Member

that sucks, ill keep an eye out

5. DesertDueler

Thanks guys. I went to sycamore creek today to see if that had the guts to take it out, but no luck /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Dan

6. DesertDueler

ttt /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

7. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

I saw something similar for sale near my house, but it didn't have the front like you described. Was just white with blue seat , at the little dinky mom and pop used furniture store at Apache trail and Glenmar, south side of street next to empty lot on the corner ( west of Ellsworth ). Probably not the same, but worth looking at in case someone changed it. I didn't have a camera handy was going somewhere, sorry. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif