Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

AZ guys... Looking for a Chevy dealer...

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by bowtiepower00, Aug 21, 2006.

1. bowtiepower00

bowtiepower00 1/2 ton status

That doesn't suck. I'm looking at buying a 06 or 07 K2500HD 4x4 with the D/A. I've worked out the financing myself, and am looking for a dealer that will go for invoice plus rebates. I understand that is lower than most dealers like to go, but I'm ready to walk in and get a truck, not BS about numbers for hours. I tried Midway, I had a straightforward salesman but when the Managers tried to jump on the gravy train I walked. I found a dealer that said over the phone that he would go Inv+ $500 (plus rebates), but he hasn't called me back after saying "give me 20 minutes to check stock." I am willing to travel to find the right deal, but I'd like to stay close to Phoenix if I can. Thanks...

2. mxfireman

mxfireman 1/2 ton status

I had better luck doing internet shopping, bought my dodge from a dealership in Las Vegas for an excellent deal.

3. oatsk5

oatsk5 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

my father in law just bought a kodiak down in p-town il have to get the name he sounded relly happy with them

4. bdozeraz

bdozeraz 1/2 ton status

I have bought several vehicles from Tim Bryant the fleet manager at Chapman Chevrolet for $100 over invoice. No haggling. They do this for Honeywell employees. Although they have never asked for proof that I work for Honeywell. I just called him up and told him I worked for Honeywell and he said come on down. The last vehicle I bought was in 2002 so no guarantee that this is still the case but it would be worth a call.

Brent

5. k2mslskier

k2mslskier 1/2 ton status

pm sent.

6. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

Fleet will talk to anyone as far as I've seen. I've never had them question me on anything and they are generally a LOT better to deal with than those PIA sales people out front.

7. bowtiepower00

bowtiepower00 1/2 ton status

Appriciate the responses guys. I've had several people tell me to check fleet sales. I'm doing a search for used trucks first, If I don't find one then I'll probably go the new route.