Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

AZ law enforcement

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by Muley, Aug 3, 2004.

1. Muley

Muley 1/2 ton status

Anyone here in the law enforcement sector? It looks like I am going to try to head down there at the end of August to take the entry tests for the City of Gilbert. Anyone done this? What exactly can I expect. I have talked with two of my cousins that are already on the force and want to get some others opinions of their experience.

2. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

They all seem in great moods when they pool me over, real nice bunch compared to other cities around here /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

That would be cool , getting pulled over by a CK5 member /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Gilbert is where I got an excessive noise ticket at age 19 , they didn't like the open headers on my Chevelle too much /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. Muley

Muley 1/2 ton status

Well, I am crossing my fingers it all works out ok.

I am hoping I have a decent shot at getting on.

5. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

I also know Slydog wants to be a cop after shools over . He is really a good young guy . Come wheel with us when you get out here /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Muley

Muley 1/2 ton status

I will keep you all posted. While I am down there for the testing Sunday, would be the only day I have free, and i have already lined that up to go and do a ride along with one of my cousins.

I will keep you all posted on if it looks like I am coming home to stay or not.....

7. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    City of Gilbert

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope you like helping little old ladies drive thier Lexus across the road /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    City of Gilbert

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope you like helping little old ladies drive thier Lexus across the road /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

thats mesa..

here we have 16 year old who get stung by a bee and sit in the middle of the road till a big truggy and a helpfull sole comes to the rescue..

ask how I know..

or thay pull over a "stock" looking 75 that has his lights off..again

/forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

9. Moose

Moose 1/2 ton status

Hey bud. I have tested. It is pretty easy. You have to run the 1.5 miles in like 16 minutes. Do the course (body drag, 6' fence clear etc) Then the writing. Not bad pay attention. Law enforcment was what I wanted to do after the Marines but got hurt. I have lots of friends on MCSO and Glendale/Phx. Hope you make it and keep us inforemed GOOD LUCK! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif