Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

AZ Mama Nature UPDATE

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by pauly383, Jun 4, 2005.

1. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Well , I tried to fish today with my brother and nephew , and had a very crappy day .

Water level at Bartlett is up to the dumpsters at the Flatts , you can't drive on the beach to the good fishing spots , there is no beach to the left . And what little there is to the right is full of trash producing peoples who need to bring everything from home to survive a damn weekend .

Drive around to find a place to fish at different spots , SB covve was full , the road to Riverside is blocked off . The road to Horshoe is blocked off .

My highlight was towing a Ford off a little berm as his car tires on his F150 spun .

So for anyone who was thinking of fishing there , DON'T unless you have a boat .

And one again :

FR42 Closed
    Access road to Riverside near Marina .
    Horseshoe and road to it .

All thanks to idiots who started a fire on a trail .

You could actually see burnt Earth and fire retardant on the road to the Flatts , thats how far the fires made it :(

2. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Well don't that about suck. Drive all that way for next to nuthin.

You shoulda just come over here and brought all that free beer you said you have. :rolleyes:

3. down4thakrown

down4thakrown 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

how many acres burnt up at bartlette? that pissed me off when i heard about that. bartlette's back side is a good place to do some light wheeling and see some good seenory and now its all burnt up. man that sux

4. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Well I could see it in different spots on the drive up , but its mostly between the lakes and near the roads up there :(