Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1. DesertDueler

DesertDueler 1/2 ton status

It was a fun run. A little long on the washboard road though. Its was great finnaly meeting alot of you guys. We need to do another run again soon.

86Jimmy 4"&35"MTRs,87 burb 4"&33"MT,69Firebird w/525 hp,and 70GTO live in PHX,AZ<a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/modifierperformance>My vehicles</a>

2. Haulgas

Haulgas 1/2 ton status

Were going to try to do one a month. Where should we go next? Yes that road get's to ya but if it was easy to get too everybody would be there.It's was great putting faces to the names and talking to you all. So lets get started on the next one

IT'S NOT JUST A J**P THING AND I DO UNDERSTAND

3. DesertDueler

Doesnt matter to me where we go. Just lett me know and I will be there. Yea I almost lost my grille from that road on the way back :) Nothing a few zip-ties didnt fix.

86Jimmy 4"&35"MTRs,87 burb 4"&33"MT,69Firebird w/525 hp,and 70GTO live in PHX,AZ<a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/modifierperformance>My vehicles</a>

4. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

My zip ties falied me. I lost the whole grill and a beauty rig too. Oh well. I been meaning to change myfront turn signal light anyway. Just didn't want to take my grill off. Don't have to worry about that now. I got easy access. I had a good time out there. I wish I was in town more to go wheelin with you all. I got time this summer and maybe during spring break. Sorry I had to split early, I wish I could have finished the run. Oh well. I had to get ready to go back to CO. I'm just glad I got to go wheelin. Wish I could have helped out more on Rob's truck, but I don't know jack about Fuel Injection. Thnaks for the good time guys.

P.S. Thanks DD for making sure I got out of there ok. I was sweating the program a little with only a posi.

P.P.S. What was the estimated trail rating on that trail? Just wondering.

My Chevy isn't broken, its just out of gas.

5. DesertDueler

No prob. hoss. It was good to finally meet you. Let me know when you get back and we will go again.

6. blender

blender Registered Member

I think its a great idea to get some scheduled runs set up, it makes it easier to get the time off work and get all the "honey do's" out of the way. One trip we should do is the one over the 4 peaks into punkin center, I did it once about 15 years ago, so dont ask me to drive point, but im sure someone out there has been on it before. It was nice to meet everyone who got to go this weekend, hope to do again soon.

7. therobzilla

therobzilla 1/2 ton status

OK Guys, check out the post I posted on the main board it's got the link to the pictures.

rob

8. Greenblazer-AZ

Greenblazer-AZ 1/2 ton status

Hey Dan, It was great to meet you, camp and wheel with you. Too bad you had to leave early you missed out on some fun rocks to play on. See you on the trail some time soon.

If you knew the truth, you too would be against marijuana prohibition!
    Blue '74 K5 Blazer Topless W/ 35 BFG Muds (See profile for pics)

9. DesertDueler

It was great to meet you also. Let me know when you want to go out wheeling.

10. Haulgas

Haulgas 1/2 ton status

D.D.
    Did you go on your other run ?
    If you did should we go there next month?
    Let me Know where you guy's want to go next.( All you AZ guys).

IT'S NOT JUST A J**P THING AND I DO UNDERSTAND

11. DesertDueler

No I didnt. I got a call from my buddy and said there was close to 45 trucks already at 7:00 so I didnt even bother. I would not be able to go on a ride with that many jeeps :)