Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

AZ thoughts

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by pauly383, Oct 11, 2005.

1. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Been thinking latley :

Its nicer out now , we need to do a meet n greet for reals on Friday or Saturday evening , with everyone :D

And is there going to be a wheeling trip before Parker ?????? Something for my Tan truck to do :wink1:

Lastly , it would be nice to be invited to ride along on one of the hard trails I can't do yet , need to see kinda what I am going to do when the garage queens done ;)

2. Cmoe

Cmoe 1/2 ton status

Let me know when & where the meet and greet is......

3. marv_springer

marv_springer 1/2 ton status

meet n greet

How bout this Friday....

How bout in my Backyard (wrecking yard)....

That way people can walk around and take home some of the free stuff Ima go to the dump w/......!

Come to Parker..... :laugh:

Marv

4. Cmoe

Cmoe 1/2 ton status

If I keep comeing to you house... I'm going to have to look for a new place to live! LOL Keep me informed.....

5. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

wooooo, Paaaaarrrrrker, wish i had something with alittle less sheetmetal on it to drive there :D

6. mxfireman

mxfireman 1/2 ton status

Pauly when is the Parker trip coming up. Considering it's only 30 min from my house I need to start asking for the time off now! ;)

7. pauly383

Thamksgiving , but I may not make it if its my weekend on at work . Wife would probably let me go though as of tonight .

This next weekend is a run in Florence , for those interested . Actually 2 runs , a mild and a wild .

8. az-k5

az-k5 1/2 ton status

What day/days?? I might have to unveil the more improved truggy sooner.

9. pauly383

There should be a post soon ( when Rob/Marv wake up and get around to it , Marv was checking out hotties in a Dodge 4x4 last I saw him last night ) . Last night it was decided that some of us would sleep over in Florence this next Saturday night , the rest show up Sunday morning , and the big boys would run Woody's Wash , and if enough people show up guys like me will run Upper Woodpecker in a seperate group .

And Dave , who switched from Full size trucks , will be there so we can watch him break those unbreakable Longfields :wink1:

10. az-k5

az-k5 1/2 ton status

I might make it out saturday night if the GF wants to go. If not, I should be there early sunday.

11. moturbopar

moturbopar 1/2 ton status

Well the blazer didnt sell again so I guess I will just have to keep it. :D Anyways I would like to meet up again, ANd where the heck is Marv's house!? Also I havnt done upper woodpecker, Think my blazer would do OK? I need to do something whith people tha will go more places than freakin BULLDOG only!!!!

12. k2mslskier

k2mslskier 1/2 ton status

Was that yours that was on Ebay for a buy it now of $4250?

13. moturbopar

moturbopar 1/2 ton status

Yea that was mine. I was putting it up for sale since my wife wants me to get a 4x4 with 4 doors, but I thought I put it up for kinda high price (which I thought was a high price). Anyways the guys at teh get together last night thought it was worth more than what I was asking, but owell I guess I am glad it didnt sell since Ididnt really want to, Atleast I can show my wife that I tried :D

14. k2mslskier

k2mslskier 1/2 ton status

LOL....yeah that's what's important anyway. :D I wanted to come up last night for the get together but I had worked all day and wasn't sure if i was up for the hour and a half drive up and then back. Maybe next time I'll crash at my sister's in Queen Creek or spring for a hotel. Nice ride tho'...it's good you could keep it.

15. pauly383

# 1 AZ rule , we go in together , we come out together . Don't do anything stupid and were all cool with ya .

Upper is pie , no body damage unless you want to run some optional side obstacles . Bypasses at the really only 2 bad obstacles . Lots of rocks and stuff along the way to play on .

Although with a front locker , and it has been done by bottomfeeder , the Firehole can take a Fullsie Blazer with top and barely touch the fender ! Of course Matt was holding it up :wink1:

Last edited: Jan 20, 2006
  16. pauly383

Yup , sleep at the sisters . Hell I am off Ellsworth , we could shoot pool at my house after the next one , and your sister is right down the road :D

17. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Heck Paul I thought that was a picture of Wimpy till I noticed the lack of surface rust and body damage and the fact that I don't remember that many people ever bein gathered around our truck at one time.

Other than all that, it sure looked like a picture of Wimpy. :haha:

Wrong wheels and tires, too. :rolleyes:

18. pauly383

Speaking of wimpy , is the case sorted out ? That still preys upon my mind .