Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

AZ trail run

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by kermit, Jun 22, 2000.

1. kermit

kermit Registered Member

Hi all

I originally posted this in the 'Blazin Trail' section, but time is kinda short before this run so I hope y'all don't mind seeing it here in the main too.

I'm going to be making a run from Lake Pleasant to Crown King this Saturday (the 24th). So far the group is just my truck and 2 Jeeps. If anyone is interested in joining us, we're going to meet at I-17 and the Carefree Hwy at 7am Saturday morning. Shoot me an email if you want to come along.

Len
    kermit@futureone.com

half Chevy + half Jeep = Cheep!

2. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Its been two months since i've last run that trail...wish i could go but i work on saturday and the trans blew up in my 79 on the way into work tonight...still have reverse and L1...lol. So it looks like the Chalet will have to get me around town for awhile. Have fun and take some pics to post!

AZBLAZER

1979 K5
    1976 K5 Chalet
    1972 K10 Suburban

3. Executioner

Executioner 1/2 ton status

Temp. Ft. Walton Beach Fl. home=Tucson, Az.
    Wish I had more notice, I would like to go also, looks like I am going on a run in the Sonoita area this weekend.
    Hope the Monsoon's don't effect camping to much, but I bet they will make the night run more fun !