Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Az Ttc

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by FWP, Feb 17, 2005.

1. FWP

FWP CRS

Marv gets to pick the lines. whaddya say?:grin: :haha:

2. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

I am game for that. I think Marv's pupil should be allowed to pick a few lines too. He likes to put people in places like this.

[​IMG]
    Thanks Matt, I will repay the favor. :whistle:

When is the rig going to be ready for the AZ TTC Fred with the 42's, 3:1, and chopjob?

What trails what weekend?

Harley

3. FWP

FWP CRS

riiiight..... I'll be the first to puss out and watch you guys bash your junk...LOL:haha: . This was more in poking fun at the "vote for me" threads going on these days.:)

4. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

I know, mine was too kinda. I got in an argument with a guy and told him I would never enter and TTC style comp. He made the statement that everyone would do it if they had the chance and I dissagreed saying that entering an undercapable rig in a comp like that is foolish, yada yada yada. We got a little heated, but so did everyone in that thread. :D

When is the project going to be done with the 42's and cutting? Matt and I are going to try and finish his chopping this weekend and be ready to wheel for the first weekend of March, hopefully up at Table Mesa. We are thinking a Predator & Upper Terminator day and a Die Hard day.

I don't have many more weekends to wheel my junk before I have to shut it down before I move to Colorado so I want to get at least 1 2-day weekend at TM and 1 2-day weekend at FJ before I stop driving and start riding again. I want to run the hard stuff, and do trails I haven't done yet.

TM:

Predator, Upper Terminator, Die Hard, Judgement Day, ...

FJ:

Axle Alley, Bad Medicine, Overdose, ....

Harley