Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

AZBLAZOR

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by drivelineman, Jan 1, 2002.

1. drivelineman

drivelineman 1/2 ton status

Congrats on winning the 100$ certificate on jan.1st here- thanks to steve we got it going - give me a call or someone let him know or we will do a re draw- Jess 530-877-2875

<a target="_blank" href=http://highangledriveline.com>http://highangledriveline.com</a>

2. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

I just emailed the slacker. [​IMG]

Steve

Director of Global Expansion

3. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

The "Slacker" is out of town due to his Father passing away...i was over at his house a couple of days before he left to go back east...please do not redraw...he will be back.

Azblazer

1979 K5 350 TBI
    1976 K5 Chalet
    If it ain't got arizona pinstriping.....you ain't wheelin the pee outa her!

4. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Sorry to hear that Doug, it will be hear when he returns.

Steve

Director of Global Expansion

5. azblazor

azblazor 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Hey, what's this?? I just got back from a 5000 mile drive. My Dad died just before Christmas and my wife and kids and I drove back for the service and returned with my 83 year old Mom. She will be living with us.

Jess, I'll call the number. Oh, and thanks for the help Doug!
    Mark

<font color=blue>azblazor</font color=blue>
    <font color=orange> 79 K5 454-FI / 4L80E, NP205, D60, FF14, 4" lift, 9K Warn </font color=orange>

6. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

sorry to hear about your loss, but it looks as though the New Year may be turning over on a new leaf for you! Your family is in our thoughts- congrats on the deal!

Brandy

LOVING the new Duramax!!!

7. drivelineman

drivelineman 1/2 ton status

I'm sorry to hear about your loss-give me a call and we will get it figured out-Jess- 530-877-2875

<a target="_blank" href=http://highangledriveline.com>http://highangledriveline.com</a>

8. azblazor

Thanks for the kind words. Dad died the way he wanted to - in his own home, in his sleep at 82 years old. Mom is here to live with us which is what she needs. So we have many blessings. And yes this is a cool deal. I just need to figure out how to use it!
    Mark

<font color=orange> 79 K5 454-FI / 4L80E, NP205, D60, FF14, 4" lift, 9K Warn </font color=orange>

9. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Not a problem Mark...us Az guys gotta watch out for each other! :0). BTW...bablazer73 was in town delivering a load in town...nice guy. Gave him the tour of the shop and had dinner...

Azblazer

1979 K5 350 TBI
    1976 K5 Chalet

10. EDdaTREE

EDdaTREE 1/2 ton status

Oh SURE Doug! I invite him to Ohio to see actual MUD, and he's out there sucking up sunshine! AZBLAZOR, sorry for your loss...lost my pops at 10 yrs. old...consider every year a treasure. Hope your Mom is well as can be and gets some peace and family joy.

9/11/01..Never forget...Never forgive

11. Skigirl

Skigirl 1/2 ton status

Hi Mark. Sorry for your loss. Glad you have your mom with you. And welcome home.

12. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

My condolenceses, azblazor. ........

<font color=green>Steve</font color=green>, your just not haveing much luck with this, are ya?

<font color=blue>Wow Factor
    A SBC at 6000 RPM, Piston speed of 60 MPH.
    3- The intake charge reaches a speed 4 X greater than the piston.
    Thats 240 MPH.

13. azblazor

Doug,
    Sounds like it worked out well with bablazer73. I am still hoping to do the run next weekend, got my draglink and moog ends in from ORD. But just no time to finish right now with re-arranging the house for Mom. We are still using your wiring diagrams, thanks again.

Everybody else who offered condolences...Thank you so much. Loosing Dad was not expected although he was old, he was in good health. I was the planner and the speaker at the service. We had an Army Honor guard in which my oldest son presented the colors to my Mom, I blew taps one last time for him. He was a WWII Army combat vet in Italy.

Thanks,
    Mark

14. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Mark, sorry to hear of your father's passing. Our prayers are with your family.

<font color=blue>'79 ONE TON TPI K5 - See it at---&gt;<a target="_blank" href=http://www.blazzinor.rockcrawler.com>www.blazzinor.rockcrawler.com</a>

15. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Mark...got a problem...the coming weekend run...wanted to do some campin also with the guys who want to stay and camp....if you are interested and your K5 isn't ready would you consider driving the Chalet out and campin with us...and ridin with me in the 79...that is if yours isn't ready to go?

Azblazer

1979 K5 350 TBI
    1976 K5 Chalet

16. azblazor

Doug,
    Nice offer. Let me process that with everthing else going on. Glenn is drilling with the Guard this weelend so we may need the 12th to finish his truck so he can get up to Flag and get back to school. I sure do want to go though. I just asked Peggy.....she says if she can go I can go, Haha. But if you get any other takers feel free to put them ahead of us. I couldn't give you a for sure till late in the week.
    Mark