Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Azusa this weekend? Update- A few broken parts!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Esteban86K5, Mar 7, 2001.

1. Esteban86K5

Esteban86K5 1/2 ton status

Well we made it back with half of Azusa on our truck. I got Mario aka Blaize to go with me and we had a blast. The talley was Mario 1 Esteban 1 (times stuck) Not stuck to much but we were a little conservative cause we both had to be somewhere important later so we wanted to make sure we got back. Anyways I wiped out my whole front grill crossing the river. And when I was climbing out of the river i broke off my hitch cover. Nothing major just minor. At one time when MARIO was stuck and I was pulling him out we had about 5 Blazer together in that area. i'm sure if I had any problems they would have all jumped in to help. That says a lot for Blazer owners. We stick together.
    We had a blast hope we can moren of us together next time.

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Esteban86k5 on 03/12/01 07:46 AM (server time).</FONT></P>

2. kpanza

kpanza 1/2 ton status

Re: Azusa this weekend?

I would have tried to make that, but I will be up in Big Bear shoveling snow off the cabin! A lot of roofs are starting to fall in, so we are going up to make sure the place is still ok, and get the snow off...probably won't be doing much wheeling, just a work trip mostly...

3. Esteban86K5

Well as soon as you guys decide on a location for your late March trip, I might hook up with you then.

Esteban
    SEMPER FIDELIS TO MY BLAZER

4. chvyhs

chvyhs 1/2 ton status

Semper Fi Esteban, I'm going to try to make the next trip with kpanza. I just hope I get out of the field in time.

5. Waxer

Waxer 1/2 ton status Author

Where are you guys located? I go to Azusa all the damn time. I wont be able to make it this time around as I'm still finishing up some mods. I stay in Long Beach. Good to know some other K5er's are local.

6. Esteban86K5

Hey Waxer I live in Torrance. I e-mailed you not too long ago about your 2 inch lift, but I never heard back from you. Are you sure you can't make it. Where about in LB are you? I'm right off the 405 and Crenshaw. Blaize is pretty close to me too.

Esteban

7. Waxer

I dont think I got that email. If I did, sorry for not responding. I still have the 2" body lift.
    I stay in Long Beach near the traffic circle. Small world eh?

Yes I'm sure I cant make it as I just finished the 8 lug conversion but have to wait to get all the new tires before she can move. I have plenty of other mods I'm doing with my welder in the meantime. You should stop on by one weekend or something.

8. Esteban86K5

I probably won't make it either if no one wants to go. I need some backup in case I get stuck,,,, I mean in case a F@!d is stuck and it takes two of us to get him out. Depending on where kapanza goes maybe we can go with them.

I'm in L.B. a lot so I'll drop you a line next time I'm down there so we can hook-up. What's your e-mail address so I can reach you or your phone#, Whichever you prefer.

Esteban

9. Waxer

sent to your ck5.com message box.

10. Esteban86K5

Oh yea I busted my running lights and headlight too.

Esteban