Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

[B]88 Blazer - Momma ain't happy. - $4500 - Commerce City, CO[/b]

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by blackoaktree, Oct 22, 2005.

1. blackoaktree

blackoaktree Registered Member

Jun 28, 2005
    I just have too many projects. You know the story, mine is not unique. So yep, I'm a motivated seller.

$4,500 gets you a project, completed truck, what ever you want to call it. Here's the run down.

1988 K5 Chevy Blazer

Fuel injected, 383 Stroker, with a 4 bolt main (~10,000 miles on this) with the MSD box, coil, and wires. New starter, TBI spacer, battery.
    700 R4 tranny with about 50 miles and a 3/30,000 warranty
    14 bolt rear axles
    Heavy Duty Dana 44 (eight bolt) front axle Warn premium hubs
    4:10 gears and lockers in bolt axles.
    NP 208 t-case
    Custom rear driveshaft
    6" Superlift all spring lift
    35" BFG AT/KO's with about 50% wear
    ORD cross over steering kit
    AGR pump, gear box, and hydraulics for the steering.
    A fresh coat, inside and out of Rustoleum flat black, industrial enamal. Not a rattle can job either. I did the full primer and paint with a spray gun. :)
    The inside and bottom half of the outside have been Herculined.
    The inside is pretty clean, but the top of the dash is in poor shape, go figure.
    Cloth seats are in great shape, and just steam cleaned.
    Pioneer stereo, cobra CB, and Tuffy locking console.
    Roll cage
    The thing runs and has never had an issue with emissions, getting stuck, reliability, etc.

The bad stuff... (which is the stuff I'm too lazy to fix)

The windshield is cracked, but doesn't impeded the view.

The t-case leaks a little bit. But if you spent an hour pulling it out, and resealing the two halfs, it would be fine again. I will however include a working NP205. I had plans to do a doubler or mate that to a Klune-V. So there's your next project.

There's no muffler, but I have one on order from Summit. I'll weld that in and rehang the exhaust when it arrives.

The reservoir for the P/S pump leaks a little. I think it just needs a new return line or o-ring. It doesn't affect the operation of the steering.

The valve cover leaked when I put this thing back together so the engine got a little greasy. It's sealed up now.(Oh yeah for the last year, it's been in the garage where I pulled apart as much as possible so I could clean it, paint it, fix the motor mounts, put in a new transmission). Now do you know why she's anxious for me to sell this?

I'm sure I forgot something, so ask me what ever you want to know. Even if it's not about the truck, I'll make up an answer for you. :)

I figured if I parted this out it would be worth not much less than what I'm asking for this. So buy all the parts assembled and start driving today.

Copy of PA089290.JPG

Copy of PA089279.JPG
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2005
  2. kdkge

kdkge Registered Member

Feb 24, 2005
    Nice, wish I had the bucks...