Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

B-day gift

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ntaj*ep, Oct 25, 2002.

1. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

HA! A very good friend of mine got me personal plates for the beast! Probibly the best thing anybody has got me in a long time! Cool huh?!
    /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    The plates are ; I8URSUV
    HAHA

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

3. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

I'll feel better driving it around when I get some bigger tires on it, and the 3/4 ton axles of course.
    Theres a dude around here with an Excursion on 44s, his plate is MONSTA. I'm just waiting for him to point and laugh. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

cool /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

5. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

KRAZIE87K5 has the same plates on his Blazer, but his reads "8YRSUV" instead. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

6. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

HAHA, thats sweet! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    I've been getting various responces. Pretty cool overall though. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

7. jackedjimmy

jackedjimmy 1/2 ton status

That excursion in WA on 44's was built at the shop i work at. Its fawking sweet (for a ford) The owner has sooo much money in that thing it would make anyone sh!t if i told them the number. Jst think about this....each bumper on that thing cont him $4000 /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

8. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

I found out a friend of a friend of a friend owns that thing! Too cool! So you work at Eastside Truck huh? I live right up the street! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif