Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

B&M Megashifter, ORD D60 crossover arm, Roller Fairlead.....

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by Mudzer, Oct 29, 2003.

1. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

Front Driveshaft assembly which fit TH400/NP205 for Saginaw flange style front output. <font color="blue">$30</font>

Rear Driveshaft for SM465/NP205(non slip yoke) equipped K5 with 6" lift and Half Ton drivetrain. The slip needs replaced, but would make an excellent trail spare. I'll get dimensions. 1350 yoke on the shaft and 1310 yoke on the slip portion. <font color="blue">$30 </font>

Q-Jet Spacer - 1" tall open plenum spacer from Summit Racing. I did some slight port work on this, but should be finished. <font color="blue">$10 </font>

1978 Q-Jet for parts. Factory Carb off my 1978 400. Needs rebuilt. This is a parts carb only. Some parts may be missing. <font color="blue">$10 </font>

B&amp;M Megashifter with console box. The boot is a little brittle from setting a while, but in good working order. Comes with Cable. <font color="blue">$75</font>

http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?part=BMM%2D80690

Summit Chrome air cleaner with breather. These sell for like $17 something on their site. I needed one in a hurry, but don't need it now. I used it for about 3 days, then installed my K&amp;N when I picked it up from another K5'er. <font color="blue">$15 </font>

14 bolt factory cover. <font color="red">SOLD</font>

ORD crossover Steering Arm for Dana 60. This is not for High Steer. I've ran it for a year and its in new shape. <font color="red">SOLD</font>

Roller Fairlead - was attached to my winch and only used about 3 times, so its in very good shape. <font color="blue">$40</font>

Burgundy colored Console from 81 and newer K5. <font color="blue">$30</font>

Oil Cooler for Small Block Chevy - <font color="blue">$40</font> Needs new lines. Mine had holes and I cut them to remove from truck. Has bracket for mounting on radiator support, and the adaptor to fit in your block. I do not have the hardware to attach it to your block.

Speedway Brake Proportioning valve in good working order. <font color="blue">$15</font>

Parts are located in Central Missouri 65202. Buyer responsible for shipping costs. I take paypal, Check or Money Order. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. moneypit

moneypit 1/2 ton status

Re: D60 30 spline stub, B&M Megashifter, ORD D60 crossover arm, Fairlead.....

I will take the 14bolt cover. Shipping to 80228?

3. Mudzer

Shipping was $7.50 or so, but Ill take $15 shipped if that will work for you. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I take Paypal or you can mail payment. PM me for details.

Paypal is neilandpam@toast.net

4. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin 1/2 ton status

bump /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

pm sent

5. Mudzer

Tom,

Sent a reply back to you.

6. CaveBlazin

CaveBlazin 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Neil,
    The check is in the mail as of today for the Spacer. Consider it SOLD! Thanks again for the help on the Q&amp;A's

7. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

I'm interested in the oil cooler. Do you know what year model it's off of?

8. Mudzer

The oil cooler is off my 78 K5 it was the factory cooler. It has the adaptor for the block, and the cooler and brackets. You will need lines which should be available - check LMC for them. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

Sorry but I'll have to back out for now, I'm trying to find a match to the one on my 91 (purely for cosmetic reasons). /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Thanks, the price is definitely right.

10. barbastard

barbastard 1/2 ton status

PM sent on the 14ff cover...

11. Mudzer

Right now Toby has dibs, he is sending payment. Thanks.

12. Mudzer

I have removed my 30 spline D60 parts for sale. I will still honor the one sale to I_4x4 since he is one who replied and asked to buy the new shaft for sale. Just a FYI - I found out I may need them for a while. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. Mudzer

ttt /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif