Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

B&W Turnover Ball Gooseneck

Discussion in 'Tow & Trailer' started by 73k10sub, Feb 7, 2004.

1. 73k10sub

73k10sub 1/2 ton status

Anyone have any experience using and/or installing one of these? <font color="blue"> Turnover ball </font>
    It is a bolt in installation for my pickup: '98 HD 3/4 ton, Ext. cab, LWB, Chevy.
    The best price I found is through Low Cost Trailer Supplies at $299 plus $39 S&amp;H.
    This same setup is $450 installed and $350 carryout in Tulsa.

Ronnie

2. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

That is what I have in my pickup. It is a nice hitch. Make sure you keep some good grease on the corners where it slides down into the receiver or you will never get it out to flip it over. I pulled the pin on mine and had to leave my trailer connected and jack it up to get mine to come out once. Picked the whole back of the truck up before it finally broke loose. Greased it and never had any more problems out of it.

As far as the installation I don't know, it was in mine when I bought the truck.

John

3. boz42

boz42 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

a local traailor sales place here says it is about 8 hr install said it was not hard just time consuming. i trust him he never steered me wromg before. i have never done one but that is the hitch i have been looking at buying.