Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Baby Abducted in Ft Myers...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Confedneck79K30, Dec 3, 2006.

1. Confedneck79K30

Confedneck79K30 3/4 ton status

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2006/dec/01/baby_missing_after_being_kidnapped_mother/

If you could see the news conference, the mother looks NOT AT ALL concerned about her child, as if she gave the baby up and doesnt care, or ditched the child... But i could be wrong, her lack of common sense, when getting into a car, with a woman who wanted to go to the neighborhood she asked directions for, is unexcusable. That neighborhood is notoriously bad for drugs and violence, and personally i believe that if she had the best well being at mind for her child, she would NOT have gotten in the car, or at the least, would have put a fight when someone pulled a knife on her, my child's life is more important than my own, and if the child seat is in the back and the driver pulls a knife on you from the front seat, grab your baby and go... These idiots never cease to amaze...
    :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

2. Confedneck79K30

Confedneck79K30 3/4 ton status

so update on this one, the dumb bitch knew the other dumb bitch, because the lady who took the baby, did so because she was involved with a smuggling ring that brought these illegal pieces of shat into the country and now the lazy azzholes cant pay so they had to give up their baby, but now there's a 21k reward for the baby.... i say let the lady keep it, deport these idiots and move on,, arghh i hate morons...