Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bachelor Party Pics

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jac6695, Apr 3, 2004.

1. jac6695

jac6695 1/2 ton status

Well I got married last week. Since I had a weekend in Vegas a few weeks ago, my brother and a good friend of mine came up with an alternative to traditional bachelor party. They both tow cars for a living into an auction and bought about ten cars to go racing through a field on our buddys farm. I had a freaking blast and can't wait to do it again. Here are some pictures. They gave me a 89 or 90 Buick Lesabre.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    My car ran well until the number 3 piston and rod decided to exit the engine block. I guess the 6000 rpm, full throttle, against the rev limiter runs around the feild for 10 minutes until the temperature light comes on had something to do with it blowing up /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif. Here we are trying to put out the resulting fire /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif. Check out the intake air modification to keep the grass out of the filter /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif. Took the hood off because the latch broke early and it helped the car handle (lighter).
    [​IMG]

Like I said, we all had a great time and anyone that has done this knows what I mean. There is a certain satis faction you get out of beating the hell out of a car for a couple of hours in a field. Throw in a few buddys with other cars and go racing. It is awesome! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. rick88blaze

rick88blaze 1/2 ton status

sounds like a blast, i might have to try that one of these days /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

3. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

The start of Nascar, in a new era,,, /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. TruckNutzDude

TruckNutzDude 1/2 ton status

Are those deuling banjo's I hear /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif Sounds like a blast to me!!!

5. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

ah the redneck bachelor party, we had something similar for my friends except it involved trucks and a old pond /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

6. scotto0609

scotto0609 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Makes me want to get married all over again! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif yea right!Next time invite everyone!

7. TruckNutzDude

TruckNutzDude 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Next time invite everyone!

[/ QUOTE ]
    I could have brought my Celebrity!!!

8. ben427

ben427 1/2 ton status

Thats sweet, I didi the same thing with a nissan micra my neigbors gave me. Jumped it burned it did reversies, and jumped it so many times that the subframe bent and pulled the axles out of the tranny /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif It was good times.

9. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Man, that's some funny sh!t! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

10. jarheadk5

jarheadk5 1/2 ton status

Looks like a blast! Although my first thought when I saw the subject was "Who committed the cardinal sin of bringing a camera to a bachelor party??"

11. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

My bachelor party consisted of two girls aptly named the Lick Sisters... /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

12. NITRO

NITRO 1/2 ton status

we do that too. only we use our old derby cars. when they can no longer compete with in the demo derbies, we get em all together in the middle of a field and go to work. It's always fun, the better part about our cars though is they all already have roll cages and bracing. Its saved our butts a few times /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

NITRO

13. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    My bachelor party consisted of two girls aptly named the Lick Sisters... /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

OK Rob.............without pics we are left hanging. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif