Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Back from Italy...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jarheadk5, Apr 2, 2004.

1. jarheadk5

jarheadk5 1/2 ton status

Well, the Italian adventure came to an end on Wednesday. My employer and I shared very different viewpoints on what exactly a good supervisor should be doing for his people, so I deecided it was time to leave the company. There were many other reasons that contributed to the decision, too.
    We did have a good time when things were still going well, though. We got to go skiing in the Italian Alps at Domobianca and Pila, and we got to see a few cool sights. We didn't see anywhere near as much as we wanted to, but then again I didn't think I'd be leaving so soon.

So, now I'm home again, and unemployed. Anyone need a helicopter mechanic???

2. gotmud?

gotmud? 1/2 ton status

No.....but I could sure use a bad ground finder guy /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

3. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Maybe Carson needs someone? you used to work there didn't you? probably left for a good reason though.

4. CaveBlazin

CaveBlazin 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I got an idea jarheadk5, say this out loud and tell me what you think everyone's doing it.
    I jarheadk5 swear to defend the constitution of the United States of America against enemys foreign and domestic................. Now you try it
    Its just 4 more years /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

5. marine_enlisted

marine_enlisted 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Sorry to here about the job. I'm sure you'll find something. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

6. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Welcome home anyways Ken...sorry the new job wasn't everything it should have been. Better to pull the pin on a situation like that than to be unhappy. I'm sure you'll find something else easily enough, and it'll probably be a better job.

Rene

7. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

I dont think there's any good places to work these days /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

8. jarheadk5

jarheadk5 1/2 ton status

Yep, used to work for Carson. Good group of people, but I left because the money wasn't there. But if my next plan doesn't work out, maybe I'll pay them a visit...

9. jarheadk5

jarheadk5 1/2 ton status

Funny you should mention that. I hear a KC-10 at McGuire AFB calling my name pretty loud... /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

10. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I dont think there's any good places to work these days

[/ QUOTE ]
    Yeah, no sh!t. Day labor sucks big dong...