Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

back from the dead

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by BADRED73-N-AZ, Sep 5, 2003.

1. BADRED73-N-AZ

BADRED73-N-AZ Registered Member

re-uped my membership and changde my user name was badred73-n-AZ. have been out wheeling with marv and rob a few times. see some new names on here look forward to meeting some of you.cant wait for some cooler weather so we can get out and do some wheelen. my name is Darrall Dennee live out in AJ so Im prety close /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif to the florence trails. wish i could go to moab in Octber but dont have a tow rig , and its just to far to drive my 73 Blazer thats prety hevly modifed.but i will be out at the AZ jamboree. think we should get a group and register this year would be fun and bring more cred to the full size rigs here in the vally think about it.will fill out my profile and try get up some pics talk at you later.

2. marv_springer

marv_springer 1/2 ton status

Hey Darrall,

Welcome back..../forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Get that fuel pump fixed...?! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Marv

3. BADRED73-N-AZ

BADRED73-N-AZ Registered Member

Yeah, I got rid of the electric pump and went to a performance mechanical pump. also I've been working on some heavy duty side armor made from one inch pipe and diamond plate, kinda like you did on yours but I stayed more with the shape of the body. I guess I'll see if it holds up when I get it back in the rocks. Also I'm adding hydraulic assist from West Texas Offroad. The box and pump should be back early this week. Here your buggie is just about finished, and can't wait to see it.

Darrall

4. FWP

FWP CRS

[ QUOTE ]
    Yeah, I got rid of the electric pump and went to a performance mechanical pump.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahhh, now I remember who you are /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif, Welcome back dude! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif Glad you have things worked out.

Wheeling this season is gonna be fun for me, since I have a few more issues worked out, and in progress........I'll be at Jambo, barring any disasters /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif