Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Back from the hospital...

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by NoSmog73, Sep 28, 2002.

1. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Ok I just got out of the ER and I have found out the hard way that I now have 2 kidney stones working there way down and hopfully OUT...I think that this pain is the worst I have ever felt in my 30 years on this planet.....

The only good thing about it is that now I am on a double shot of vicadon every 4 hours...YYYYEEEEPPPPPPPPP...

2. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

Yippeee Till you pass those stones out! Its gonna feel like a baseball rippin through it and real slow like! Ha! Don't have too much fun...........been there, done that OUCH! is a mild UNDERSTATMENT! But look on the bright side when you finally get rid of them the chances are slim to none that you'll ever have them again! I've been told by my old doctor that it's as close as a feelin like your having a baby only about 1/10 as less or so!
    Sorry man, pass em quick and get over it. You'll feel better right away! /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif
    Bill

3. Gold Rush

Gold Rush 1/2 ton status

Pass em like a quarterback and get better.

David

4. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

I Hope so I am drinking so much fluids that I am living in the bathroom now...LOL
    But the vicadin is cool on the double shot...

5. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

This too shall pass...LOL

6. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Damn dude. Hope you feel better.
    Hope everything comes out okay. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

7. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

It'll come out,Just a matter of when! Just grit and bear it! You'll feel better soon enough.............It'll be the best Aaaawwwwhhhhh! that you've ever had! There is a rainbow at the other side.
    Get well soon!
    Bill

8. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Thanks ...I know it will be better just like ya said "when" it had me doubled over and crying like a baby and the wife was at the store ...I almost walked to the hospital...lol..But she came home right in the nick of time....mike /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif