Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

back from wheelin

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Silver84k5, Jun 28, 2003.

1. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

me and cassidy had a pretty damn good day, we did the usual and hit Firebreak 5 first, then we went and did airplane hill, then we headed over and played on canopener, Then we went to go do the waterfall... it was my second time attempting it, and i got denied, then a toyota got denied, then a Sami got denied, Then Cassidy went up that SOB like a champ, we got it all on video, then we did the next rock crawl, i belive its called 20/20, i tried for awhile, trying different lines to no avail, and then the motor got hot for like the third time so while im letting it cool, cassidy says my truck is set up for the perfect line, and i went up with little to no problems, and he soon follwed....

By this time we split up with the other rigs we were with and headed out, on our way home i see somone trying to get traffic to slow down, Once i got closer to the guy i noticed it was one of the guys we were wheelin with earlier, i come around the corner and there is a an acura (i think) flipped on its lid, so me and cassidy pull over, and a few of us flipped the car back on its tires and pushed it off the road.... That thing was a mess, no one was hurt,(cant belive that)

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

sounds like you all had a blast /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    [ QUOTE ]
    i come around the corner and there is a an acura (i think) flipped on its lid, so me and cassidy pull over, and a few of us flipped the car back on its tires and pushed it off the road....

[/ QUOTE ]
    very very cool of you both to stop and help /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. UNCLE CRACKER

UNCLE CRACKER 1/2 ton status

it was a good run we hit some good trails. no breakage what else can you ask for? I did get a little pucker factor coming up the water fall when i shot off towards the far left side and my back tire was a couple inches from falling off the ledge /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif so I new I had to make it or i was going to roll it. cant waite to do that again though /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Can't wait to see the video. I dunno if I can wheel with you guys anymore. It seems like everyone around you rolls. One of these days its gonna be me /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

5. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

lol, he wasnt around us though.