Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Back from Witness Protection

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by therobzilla, May 2, 2006.

1. therobzilla

therobzilla 1/2 ton status

OK,

Since I have been getting a lot of flak lately from the AZ group. :D I thought I would post up a short explanation as to where I have been lately.

First off, the job has been murderous lately. Very busy, I have been to Mexico City, Mexico 3 times in the last 6 weeks, and to Hawaii 2 times in the same 6 weeks. I have been traveling very extensively in the last few weeks.

Our business has been very busy, and with the steel price increases that are about to hit the US market, we have been frantic to get our business contracted quickly before the market reacts. Not to mention that I have quite a few employees that work for me directly that lately have required quite a bit of babysitting lately. Considering that everything that happens west of the rockies with regards to our company must go thru me, I have been busy.

So on the work side of my life, It has been all but crazy.

On the personal side of life, things have been pretty good, although, the wife has been missing a husband for quite some time with all the traveling I have been doing. I have been trying to spend more time with my family as the kids are getting a little more into there age group things, skateboarding, hanging out with there Friends, etc.... No bid deal, just want to make sure that everyone gets some of me. Especially the family.

As far as CK5, I do check the forums, very often, but only for content as a moderator. I catch up when I get a chance. Unless there is some smoking post about 1/2 ton stuff :D :D . No really, I do check the posts often, but sometimes I just never have enough time to post a quality reply. I'm still there, just silently checking the content of the posts.

And yes, for the Jeep Amigo, and other, I have been SHOOTING some on the weekends, I have always had a sweet spot for fun guns. :eek1: :eek1: ;) :D

So there you go, you know the scoop!:D

Nothing sexy, just life with a family.....:laugh: Here is some trivia for you guys:

So far this year since Jan 1st 2006 I have flown 49 round trip flights on Southwest Airlines alone, that does not include my trips to Hawaii or Mexico.

Rob

2. marv_springer

marv_springer 1/2 ton status

Blazt..!

I thought he really HAD been scared away....!

:haha:
    Marv

3. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

And here we were fixin to go seize all of the big toys, too.

Ah well. Another opportunity lost.;)

Being busy is better than being unemployed I 'spect.

4. FWP

FWP CRS

He does get scared easily, ya know, from the 1 ton stuff... or the 208's... haha:

5. marv_springer

Well..... at least you were in another country.... They'll probably never find you ! :laugh:

Marv

6. marv_springer

:thinking:...... balls of steel..!

You KNOW what kind of people work on those engines! :haha:

7. az-k5

az-k5 1/2 ton status

You almost have to wonder if there is anybody left in that country to do the finding :eek1:

8. therobzilla

therobzilla 1/2 ton status

As is sit here with a major Migrane and a previously swallowed 750MG Vicoden, I realize how much you guys just love to bust my balls. :)

I'm being gracious as the Vicoden kicked in about 4 minutes ago......

I hate Migranes, but I love the Vicoden....

I going to go to bed and see if the pain is going to go away.

9. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

Migranes suck, I hope it passes soon. Good luck, and enjoy the Vicoden....

10. azblazer

azblazer 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Well rob...we bust your balls because we like you...well...i can't speak for the others...but i do even though you expect me to answer my phone and answer your questions at all hours of the night but when i call and leave messages cause a bro needs prices on garage doors for his new house and shop....no...you can't answer the phone. See...that was a perfect example of me bustin your balls....:haha: .

Ya know...you coulda just drove the blazer to mexico...it would have blended in just fine with the other hoopties down there....:wink1:

Enough ball bustin. I don't think i could ever do your job rob. Way to intense. I hope that you are makin enough coin to make a big fat nest egg so you can retire and be a walmart greater to lower the stress level and smell the roses. Course now that i have opened my trap...i find a humerous picture coming to mind...rob as a walmart greater....the picture of rob minus the blue vest that comes to mind is the one of fred-rob and juan valdez labled the 3 amigo's...i think the 3 three hound dogs would also qualify...maybe the one with the gold tooth...ok enough ball bustin but that was some funny s---.

I only get to see you once a year in moab and it ain't enough. I miss all of you clowns down there! It just ain't the same without you knuckleheads up here in colorado.

Now back to by garage doors ya chimp. We bought 5 acres in fruita. Besides the house i'm building a 30x40 garage. The last door is going to be a 12 footer as i am making the cieling in that bay 16 feet high as i feel like putting a lift in there that can get the chalet or the 79 in the air to work on. Send me a pm and i'll email you the specs on all the doors and then give me my options and such. I remember you telling me years ago you'd hook a brother up...

Enjoy the vicoden...

DW

11. rhino105amx

rhino105amx 1/2 ton status

You were gone?!?!

12. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Vicodens suck. They don't work for me and then as an added bonus keep me awake.

Hopefully percosets will do the trick.

Oh by the way, I highly recomend that your tooth not crack while getting a root canal. The analogy of pulling teeth became so very clear to me just a little bit ago.

Oh yea, welcome back again Rob.:D

13. FWP

FWP CRS

TTT, just because :)