Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Back home!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by trailblazer87, Oct 17, 2002.

1. trailblazer87

trailblazer87 1/2 ton status

Just finally had time to get on here after the trip to Durango, Colorado. Had a great time in Mesa Verde, and took the train first class up to Silverton /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif.
    I think the best part was looking out the window of the plane when we landed in Durango and seeing the all female ground crew /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif. Almost applied for a job and stayed /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif. The vacation was too short though, it needed to be a few days longer, oh well. It's good to be home and sleeping in my own bed, I'm looking at the pile of laundry I need to do /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif. All ya'll in Colorado are keepin the state in a good state of affairs by my count. I may have to go back and drop the property values sometime in the future /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif. One big thank you to all of Colorado for the good times /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

By the way, did you study the "relocation" possibilities? Glad you had fun. Now, ole Bubba Ray has about 14 dang bones he wants to pick with you since you disappearred on us.

Did you by chance place a phone call to CHP? Remember that little conversation we had a few months ago and I said they are a rare breed on my stretch of 99?
    There's even one of them white camaros running around my neck of the woods now. What's the world come to when I can't gratiously break the speed limits?

Now, tell me more about Durango and angles I can use on the wife to move up there.

3. trailblazer87

trailblazer87 1/2 ton status

You can use the scenic vistas, small town charm, great restaurants, wonderful view of the western Rockies, and distance from the ex. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    Now the real reason you would want to go is, 3 breweries in town /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif, excellent elk hunting just minutes from town /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif, the all-female airport crew /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif, and of course the great Italian place we had dinner at monday night, plus a steak house and beast flesh eatery on almost every corner /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif........did I mention the airport employees were female and in their mid-twenties /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

The Chippies have been lurking around me too, with that damn invisible white camaro /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif guess they heard about my abuse to the long skinny pedal in my gutless company furd Stranger /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

I've only been there once, and it was a long time ago. Thank's for the help. Yeah, CHP has been bad lately. Today they were helping CalTrans with a Safety Cone Emergency Readiness Exercise in Bakersfield today.