Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Back problem thing

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 84gmcjimmy, Mar 13, 2005.

1. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

I don't know how this happened...
    I woke up this morning, and I went to roll my shoulders back into the proper position (I have a curl/slouch in my shoulders) and it hurt.I don't know how to describe it, but it was like a bunch of needles pricking my skin/muscles.
    I was at a movie last night at the theatre and in the front row, so my posture (sp?) was kind of like a pretzel.
    Could this be why it is?
    Went to do a workout and I'm kind of worried if I do workout, it will worsen. Any ideas? Bryan? Paul? anyone?

2. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

I get a "crick" in my neck/ upper back if I strain/pull in a certain way, always have. Mine goes away with massage and heat. Anyone else?

3. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

last time that happened to me, i was camping, i couldn't even stand up straight. i had my dad crack my back by picking me up by my shoulders and all was fine.

4. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

your body is having its revenge on for straning your self last night at the movie. you will soon be paralized and left to drool on you key board...

wait i know what it is it is caused by stress espesely caused my extrem atraction the the oposit sex, you must be in love with the girl at the movie. Whats her name?

you should be fine force youe self to do some streching , try doing befor you go to bed and after you wake up, it will help a lot.

just wait soon you will have so many aches and pains you wont even notice.

you know when people tell you to becarful of you back ect ect. and you think ah hell it cant be that bad i am young.

WRONG.
    it will catch up with you very fast.

my knees are killed due to a caralige defect. so i favord them and killed my back, back is shot.
    i have tendonites (sp) in my arms, a hernia in my right forarm, masivly bad carple tunnle.

evrey thing you do wil catch up with you .....

5. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

or maybe he's having a white russian defficiency. i made sure i got my dose last night.

6. joez

joez 1/2 ton status

Stretch it out, and loosen it up. Sounds like you just caught a nerve funny, you should be able to work it out no problem.

7. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Try getting more odd movement exercize. Muscles in your abdomen and back need to be strong. I need to get mine going, they hurt badddddd just from coughing

8. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

what kind of stretches should I do?
    I probably just strained it.
    Dave, yeah my dad had back problems from heavy lifting all his life.
    I try to do it the way he taught me, but my waist and down are almost useless for anything except walking. I need to work out with them. My muscles are weak.

Anyways...
    I will do some stretches after dinner, before bed, and before my shower in the morning.
    Thanks! It's mostly where my left shoulder blade is now.