Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Back spacing on 15X10 rims with 35" tires ????

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Z3PR, Nov 16, 2002.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Back spacing on 15X10 rims with 35\" tires ????

Okay, I will probley get the 35" Walmart tires becouse of my low budjet. I'm also going to use the White Wagon Wheel. I like the look of the really deep wheels. I was thinking that if I got the back wheels with a deep dish then the fronts, I could line my wheels up with out useing spacers. What do you think of this idea ???? The spare wouldn't be an issue couse I always get the main tires repaired or replaced if I get a flat. Would this work instead of spacers ??????? /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

2. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Re: Back spacing on 15X10 rims with 35\" tires ????

Then run 4 inch back space front and 2.5 inch back space rear. That will make it track same front and rear. The 4 inch back space front is about the best to keeping suspension geometry correct. Hit the product review forum and read the STC soft top write up. That's my truck and I run black rockcrawelrs with 4 inch back space with 35's. That will give you an idea what it will look like on the front. I would use a stock 15x8 rally or a 4 inch back space wagon for the spare. The 2.5 would give you problems on the front if you ever had a flat.

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Re: Back spacing on 15X10 rims with 35\" tires ????

Yeah, I'd have the spare on the same rim as the front tires just for that reson.