Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Back To Co.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by primergray4x4, Dec 24, 2004.

1. primergray4x4

primergray4x4 Registered Member

Hey everyone,Merry Christmas to all. My family and are hopeing to move back to Colorado after the first of the year. I was hoping that someone would help me out with some info. I'm an electrician 4yrs residental, 4yrs commercial,5yrs industrial. I will have to pick up my license when I get back in state.
    We are looking to move to the Pueblo area. We wheel a 77 k5,6" lift, 35"BFG's,locked front an rear,12000lb winch on board air, custom body work by Tn. trails.
    Looking forward to getting back in the mountians.
    THANKS FOR ANY HELP Mark B & Family

2. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    Welcome back to Colorado and Welcome to CK5 :D

Can't help you though, I'm up in the mountains... Why Pueblo?????

3. spincast375

spincast375 1/2 ton status

Can't help you with Colorado. But, where is TN Trails, the company that did your body work? I am south of Nashville amd in need of body work / paint on my 84. If TN Trails is in Tennessee, I'll look them up.

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Even though I'm close to Pueblo, not a whole lot that I know about the immediate vicinity.

Now right across the pass, you have the NRA Whitttington Center in Raton. Head to the mountains just west of Raton and there's Taos, Red River and Eagle Nest. Skiing, fishing, hunting, wheeling, it's all there. Now I take it you're one of those really hardcore wheeler types that likes the rocks the size of large whales. The trails that I know of in this area are semi-difficult for stockers, and supposedly a cake walk for anything more. I know the CO guys know of the places to go and I think they will be north and west of you by a few hours and there's a small group on PBB from the ABQ area that has found a few hardcore trails.

5. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

There's several guys in Colorado Springs. Mostly guys w/ Heeps :dunno: You could also check out www.colorado4x4.org As for trails in the area, I know there are also some god trails near Trinidad, which is about 80 miles south of Pueblo and about 15 miles nprth of Raton that Bubba was talking about.

If you make it to Pueblo, drop me a PM & maybe we can get together for a beer:thumb: